SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Reignomenal Boutique

This is a great app to use. I had a problem and i emailed them and they fixed my problem right away. Its a easy app to use!

Blu Butterfly

Migrated over from MailChimp....what a huge positive difference!! Love how easy it is to use, the set up, how much info you can retrieve from your subscribers and the smart segmenting are the best features. I want to send just 1 simple email however I can't seem to figure out how without it being a weekly automated email. Need to make time to do training I guess!

June 17, 2020

Hi Blu Butterfly team!

Glad to hear that you enjoy the app 😊 To answer your question, you can send out one simple email with our "Newsletter" feature. Here is a detailed doc about this for more information: https://docs.smartrmail.com/en/articles/358572-create-an-email-newsletter

If you have any other questions coming up while in the app, feel free to use the "Support" link on the top right corner of the app to contact our support team.

Have an amazing day ☀️

Nick

Shabbasket.com

So far, so good! simple to use and gets the job done. Plus lots of other features i have yet to explore.

Ellie's Handcrafted Jewelry

I love this app! It has everything that I need to keep in contact with my subscribers, from newsletters, automated emailing, and analytical tools. Also, it is extremely user friendly. Thank you, SmartrMail!

Ma Pies

Really liking the support that you get from the team. Dashboard is nicely organized. Easy to set up my own e-mails.

Tickittyboo

This app was easy to download and follow. It was my third attempt to find a suitable app for sending customers newsletters, and it made life very easy! Its not complicated and its free, doesn't rope you in or trap you into monthly payments once you have over 300 customers, like other apps. I found the newsletter, product emails awesome. Easy to import all my customers emails from Jilt and Mailchimp. It would be great if it combined products to make a slideshow in the newsletter but you can add videos instead

July 23, 2020

Hi Tickittyboo team! 👋

Glad you enjoy the app and that it’s made your life easy 🎉 That’s correct, we do not force users onto any plan. You can stay on the free plan as long as you have less than 1000 subscribers. Past this threshold, we’ll simply send you a note about this. We never automatically move users onto paid plans 😊

On a side note, Slideshows aren’t supported in most inbox providers, including Gmail and Outlook (here is a detailed doc on the subject for more information: https://www.emailonacid.com/blog/article/email-development/build-an-interactive-carousel-for-email/). However, we support gifs in image blocks, which means that you can create your own “slideshow” by creating a gif outside of the app, and importing this gif in just a click with our image block feature. If you experience any issue creating it, please make sure to contact our support team as we’ll be happy to assist you with this process 😊

All the best to Tickittyboo and Happy Sending ✉️

Erika L. Illustrations

I use the pop-up and the emails to welcome new customers. The abandon cart emails are super helpful too!

Linea Italia gioielli

Trovo quest'app facile da usare. Creare newsletter e automazioni è molto semplice con SmartrMail. Do 4 stelle perchè manca un sistema flow intuitivo che permetta di creare da zero delle automazioni più complete.

May 29, 2020

Hi Linea Italia gioielli team 👋

Thank you for your feedback, this is really appreciated 😊

The great news is that we do have an email flow builder with pre-made email automations in the works. You will be able to use it in your SmartrMail account in early August. We hope that you'll like these pre-made automations enough to update this review to 10 stars! ⭐️

In the meantime, feel free to reach out to our customer success team if you need any help with your email automations.

Kind regards,

Nicolas from SmartrMail

San Lázaro Coffee

I love this app because it makes sending emails for promotions, special products, etc a snap. In under 10 minutes I can send a great looking email that connects seamlessly w my store.

May 29, 2020

Hey San Lázaro Coffee team 👋

Thank you for your feedback 😊We're glad you've been able to ship your first emails in minutes 🎉

Wishing you the best with all the next ones 📩

Nicolas from SmartrMail

Country Creation

I use this app for my newsletters, pop-ups and product recommendations. Using the free version at the moment as still building business but will use paid version in future.