SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

J&L Royal

Shopify email did not work, it was not sending emails to all my subscribers and this app was easy to use and it sends all emails to subscribers. Also, love templates that are created and the newsletter feature. I love how I can schedule emails too so I will not forget to send emails. Just starting to email market and I am loving it already

soceetee

I used this app to kick start my email marketing. Love the templates and automation that are easily editable. Hope this would generate sales ultimately.

Healthy Impact B.V.

Good app, easy to work with. Free till 1.000 emails. Standard formats are good looking and everything is adaptable.

Rare-Box

I like it. But it'd be useful if there would be more information about what I'm looking at with those percentages. Overall I miss some more information in detail.

FOAMIE México

It´s the first time I am writing newsletters and it was really easy for me with this app. The templates are 100% intuitive and look very professional.

Life Shield Nutritionals

We have tried several apps. This is one of the easiest ones. Super easy to use. Love it. Highly recommended.

So Trendy A2Z

Very much enjoying this app so far. We've been using it for about a month. This is our firs time delving this far into email marketing. SmartrMail has been very helpful in this process.

ALEANA HAND

This is the first time when we use newsletters and we discover all the power that it has. We are happy with this App and can recommend it to the others.

Vishisht Lifestyle

I attended a Shopify training on email marketing and added this app soon after that. It is so easy to set up automation. I am absolutely loving how everything is on autopilot. Thank you so much !!!!

IAmFIT FAITH IN TRAINING

I am loving this app! Very user friendly, easy to plug in and automate campaigns. Im still learning the app but I am loving the simplicity. I love that we can add emojis and use gifs. Loving this app and awesome customer service