SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Resources

Great app! Building campaigns is straightforward with good design elements. And the support team is super - timely, professional, knowledgeable and accessible -

Vapeazy

Love this app its so easy to do and saves time no need to spend ages setting anything up, just select what products you want to add to your news letter and send to all your customers. EASY...!

Love from Indie Clothing & Accessories

Easy and fast to create emails, I love that you can get the pic and link by just searching. The chat is so helpful and the staff are all great. The really do their best to help with whatever you are needing. Highly recommend!!

Top Flight Ink Productions

It's really easy to use! I'm loving the simplicity as apposed to other more complicated services!! And it's already making me some money!

NOVUS Mall

This App is all what we wanted... really INCREDIBLE! Furthermore, and after sending our first email, we got great advice from their professional team - even without asking - and specially Nicolas, was giving us some tips, that for sure, are very helpfull and super wellcome.
Thanks a lot for the App, that is not only very friendly to work with, also, we highly appreciate the reply from Nicolas, on behalf of this wonderful team of professionals who are making our daily life better and easier.
No doubt, Smartrmail is a great solution!

LOVEPUP

Really impressed with this app. All the email templates are so easy to use. The few questions I had (as I am very new to all this) were quickly answered and the team support is amazing. Really happy to have all my emails sorted out and on auto. Thank you!!

Motor City Auto

Responsive team. I had a few issues and they quickly resolved it - working great. Love it. Simple with lots of functions. Will upgrade to paid version when I hit the max level for free.

Nomad Supply Store

Just started but so far I think this app is great and the support team are really helpful. It didn't take long to get to grips with using the app and it makes emails quick and easy!

Korbanth Sabers, Costumes, Models and Props

I really cant say enough good things about Shopify e-commerce tool, I am not joking when I say, my business has done 10-15x more business by using this product and tool than it ever did before. It is AWESOME - www.korbanth.com

Gabriella Le Blanc Art

Really simple and easy to use templates, but the only issues I had were in the beginning when I didn't really know how to switch fonts in the texts and edit some parts of my mail. After Ive gotten used to it, its really good and easy to use! Also, really helpful staff!!