SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups | Reviews

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations.

CAPRON ARTS

the team behind Smartrmail is fantastic! I've had issues setting up the service, so my questions were quickly followed up and resolved by the friendly support people. Simply instantly through the chat! When I faced difficulties with delivery to mailboxes on Yahoo.com, the people in Smartrmail quickly investigated the reasons, and helped me out to make my business work better. They are seriously interested in HELPING YOU GROW, not just like many other services that only want your money. I am serious about this.

LissLove Beauty

This app is awesome and real free till you have 1000 subscribers. The support is outstanding and even the e-mail support is almost like a live chat. Congratulations!!

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! This made our day 😊. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our team at in-app chat anytime.

Take care and wish you all the best!

Veldskoen Italy

I just love the platform and their service. They are really helpful and happy to help and advice. Thank you for your service

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback 🎉
Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need.

TIZO

Great customer service and ease of use. Tech support was super helpful with navigating minor set up issues.

June 17, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad t hear that you've found the app easy to use. We wish you the best with your email campaigns!

FidgiPops

I've barely set anything up with this app just a few automatic emails, but it is definitely worth it! Easy set up, minimal effort and good returns.

June 17, 2021

Hi FidgiPops team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that your first automations were easy to set up. Make sure to let us know if you have any other questions coming up 😊

BALLISTIC MENSWEAR

Excellent customer service, I have sent them. Multiple queries and they always help me resolve issues

Farmácia Garcia

I've been using SmartrMail for some time. The application is very intuitive and user friendly. It has many options for segmenting customers and automations. SmartrMail has made communication with our customers a lot easier. The support service is also quick and effective. I totally recommend this app.

feelfoodflow

Great email marketing app, with different and free features. The customer service is amazing, If you have problems the team is really fast to respond and provide you solutions. The free version is very complete and allows you to do a lot of things.

ClosetBlues

beautiful interface. Easy to use. Free version gives more of the features you need. No regrets, I would definitely consider upgrading

Outside Table

I used smartrmail to get my popup going to collect email addresses with an automated email so they get a discount code. Its free until i get to a larger subscriber base so its great as i start out our business! Looks like it will work great as we grow!