Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

Newsletter, Pop up, Automation, SMS, Template, Email Marketing

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Eagle Peak Store

I looked at a number of other email marketing solutions and after trying a few different ones, I am happy with SM. The automations are easy to use and easy to setup. The support was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend choosing SM for your email marketing.

August 26, 2021

Hi Eagle Peak Store team 🦅 Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that SmartrMail was the right pick and that you've been able to set up more automations for your Shopify store. Our support team will remain available should you need any help in the future. Have an amazing day ahead!

The Geekery

By far my favorite newsletter and automated email app that I have tried. The templates are smooth and easy to use, and the different options for automated emails that I would have never even considered are endless. Plus, I use the free version and get all the functions that I need and more.

August 12, 2021

Hey Geekery team! Thank you for your review today. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app :) We wish you an amazing week!

Treasure Knot

Great app, easy to use. There is support in Australia which is fantastic. Thanks Nicolas, you are treasure !

August 10, 2021

My pleasure! We'll remain available if anything else comes up :)

Gidan+Uzuri

I love this app for sending my email marketing! It allows me to remain organized while also giving me the freedom to create.

August 8, 2021

Hi Gidan+Uzuri team! Thank you for taking the time to add your review of the app. This means a lot to our team. We'll remain available if anything comes up or/and if you have any questions :)

jazzinotes

It was easy to learn for me. I have already written some newsletters. It was very easy to add products and texts and fotos. And the feedback of the customers and the purchases are positive.

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that the app was easy to learn :) Feel free to reach out in our chat if you have any questions going forward!

Connectiohm

Awesome app. Simple and usefull, i've tried over 5 other apps and i'm really satisfied with SM, and yes, so much better than mailchimp :)

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback 😊 It's really appreciated! (We promise we won't tell MailChimp 🙊 ) Looking forward to keep emailing with you

Draw A Dot

This app is very easy to use and I love the statistics information from all the emails I sent out. It's a great app!

August 2, 2021

Thank you Draw a Dot team 😊 Glad to hear that you're liking the fact that the app is easy to use! Make sure to let our support team know if you have any questions ✉️ Happy sending!

Our Life Store

Probably one of y favorite apps. The look and feel of the emails sent are top notch. The App is easy to work and tweak to your preferences. It creates follow up emails and automatic weekly emails to bring customers and signup back. I love that it's got a popup to grab customer emails. It just works and works easy.

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! This made our day 😊. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our team at in-app chat anytime.

Take care and wish you all the best!

Milena Los Angeles

I learn a lot about this app. I did Pop Up is very important, I send my first newsletter email I am happy about all this. Smart mail does everything for you. Amazing customer service. Thank you, Nicolas, for your help.

July 21, 2021

Hi Milena 👋 It's been a pleasure! We'll remain available through our in-app chat if you have any other questions while creating your new Thank you email series / Welcome email series. Thank you!

Daphne Jane Jewelry

Love it! It's one of the few apps that allows me to import my HTML code to create my newsletters. Many others only do drag and drop and don't have that added feature. However, even the drag and drop feature is great as well! My only feedbakc would be to adjust mobile sizing because sometimes certain icons turn out wonky in mobile view vs desktop.

July 18, 2021

Hi Daphne Jane Jewelry team!

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you like our full HTML composer :)

If you're experiencing issues with the size of your images on mobile, could you please reach out and send us a couple of screenshots through our in-app chat (or via email to support@smartrmail.com if you prefer) so that we can better assist you with this?

Thank you!