SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

A Need to Bead and a Plethora of Goodies

Love this Mailchimp alternative, I didn't think I would be able to find a provider that did what I was looking for... SmartrMail has done wonders and I just started as a "test"! Thank you and all team member's for answering questions and keeping our nerves calm! This app is one you won't forget trying out!!

Até Colas o Pistão

This app and the support team helped me create my essential email flows for my email marketing plan, their support was very responsive and helpful, having gone back and forth multiple times to help fix my problems!

Highly recommend them SmartrMail!

9 Dimensions

A wonderful alternative to MailChimp, many great features, smart automation, and amazing customer support.

December 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and it's great you're finding SmartrMail useful 🙌🏻.

Vee Underwear

After moving from Mail Chimp to SmartrMail I've been really happy with the product. Easy to use, effective and the support service is quick. Definitely recommend as a good alternative to Mail Chimp!

Lottes Liebling

Wir nutzen das Tool im deutschsprachigen Raum und es erfüllt die aktuellen GDPR Anforderungen. Die Empfänger können sich einfach und sicher von den Newslettern abmelden.
Darüber hinaus ist das Tool sehr einfach in der Nutzung.

Koolibri

Excellent app! It does what it says and it's really easy to use. Iit has totally covered our expectations.

Gentiuss e.U.

Perfekt ! ! ich bin sehr zufrieden .- Alles was hier noch fehlt ist noch Deutsche Sprache :)
Ich wünsche das passiert bald .

CaptCan Comics

Fantastic, easy to use app! So often you get "FREE" Apps that have most features blocked out, or you have to buy them. This delivers exactly what it says it will and it is super easy to use.

Bay Vape

Very good app, so easy to set up and edit Email. The only thing I need to do is finish editing an email, the app will do all the rest.

Style Clique Australia

I've now had a little bit of time to work with this app and am in love... While there are a few things that need to be improved (which I understand they are working on) the customer service is fantastic. I had a small issue and the guys tested it for me to make sure everything was working perfectly.

Can't wait to see the additional features such as being able to fully customize the abandoned cart and product recommendations, which is in the works!

If you are looking for an alternative from Mailchimp or any other email marketing apps then give these guys a look in....