SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Asian Veggies

im a first time shopify store owner.. this app was super intuitive for me to learn on my own (and i know i'm just scratching the surface).. and customer service is REALLY quick at responding (shoutout to nicolas)

Malli Store México

Excelente app, puedo programar el envio de mails rapido y facil me ahorra mucho tiempo y carga automaticamente mi base de datos de emails con la app

Jerseys Megastore

Great app. Much easier to use than MailChimp. Adding this app was a no brainer after seeing $3,500 in sales attributed to the newsletters during our trial.

twopods

ottima applicazione , abbastanza semplice da usare e personalizzare non metto 5 stelle perchè ancora la devo scoprire tutta comunque consiglio a tutti

Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Resources

Great app! Building campaigns is straightforward with good design elements. And the support team is super - timely, professional, knowledgeable and accessible -

Vapeazy

Love this app its so easy to do and saves time no need to spend ages setting anything up, just select what products you want to add to your news letter and send to all your customers. EASY...!

Love from Indie Clothing & Accessories

Easy and fast to create emails, I love that you can get the pic and link by just searching. The chat is so helpful and the staff are all great. The really do their best to help with whatever you are needing. Highly recommend!!

Top Flight Ink Productions

It's really easy to use! I'm loving the simplicity as apposed to other more complicated services!! And it's already making me some money!

NOVUS Mall

This App is all what we wanted... really INCREDIBLE! Furthermore, and after sending our first email, we got great advice from their professional team - even without asking - and specially Nicolas, was giving us some tips, that for sure, are very helpfull and super wellcome. Thanks a lot for the App, that is not only very friendly to work with, also, we highly appreciate the reply from Nicolas, on behalf of this wonderful team of professionals who are making our daily life better and easier.
No doubt, Smartrmail is a great solution: Super easy to work with, clear design and useful for any online store. Give it a try!

LOVEPUP

Really impressed with this app. All the email templates are so easy to use. The few questions I had (as I am very new to all this) were quickly answered and the team support is amazing. Really happy to have all my emails sorted out and on auto. Thank you!!