SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Better than Mailchimp.

Pellaio

I installed this app to help us with our marketing. It was easy to install and easy to use. Encountered an hiccup and received an immediate response from support which solved the issue. Used to send our first emailing shot. Great job done. Highly recommended.

October 29, 2020

Hi Pellaio team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that the app was easy to install and easy to use. We'll remain available through our in-app chat if you have any other questions coming up 😊

Basic Ave

It has made email marketing a lot easier for me! Before finding this app, it was tough for me to build my email list and create appealing emails from scratch, but now it's quick and simple, which makes my life a lot easier. You can export + import contacts quickly.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad you're finding SmartrMail easy to use and wish you the best results!

Madlaxshop.com

It's a great app for marketing purposes, it deliverability is off the chats... I've used mailchimp and constantcontact email marketing in the past this is definitely better

Pike Kayak

Easy to use and simple. It was my first choice for email marketing and I don`t regret it. You can easy understand newsletter creation and it is really fast. Recommend the app.

October 16, 2020

Thank you Pike Kayak team 😊 We're glad that you've found the app easy to use 🎉

The Wandering Merchant

Been rocking Smartrmail since launch. Honestly gets me a significant amount of my revenue through its email campaigns. Even when I forget to edit them and they automate. www.thewanderingmerchant.ca Premium Canadian Goods

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 😊 It's really appreciated! Looking forward to keep rocking with you

Designfund.dk

We recently changed from MailChimp to SmartrMail and have not regretted so for one second. All features work well, and the support is simply outstanding, the best we ever experienced. Highly recommend.

Fit Doggo Shop

It's so simple and included all we truly basically want,no complicated things try to make me break the computer.And the support is great it helped the thing that i didn't even asked.

Scoot City Ltd

Great app, easy to use, and helps to save a lot of time when communicating when prospects and new customers. Highly recommended

Pretty Girl Mirrors

Highly recommend! It's easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, and quick responses from the help team. I've tried the other big name email marketing providers but found this to be the best one!

Pibu Express

I used this app to create an abandoned cart sequence. The customer service and support is really good - very helpful and quick to respond. Thanks