Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

SmartrMail: Newsletter, Pop up, SMS, Email Marketing, Klaviyo

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bastardis

Location Lithuania

Perfect app for emailing. It has everything you need for your business and the best part is that lots of stuff is already pre-made, all you have to do is modify the templates according to your own needs. And all of this for free. Support is amazing and always there for you also. Many thanks, best of luck - Bastardis

July 1, 2021

Hi Bastardis team 👋 We're thrilled to hear that you've been satisfied with our services so far 😊 Looking forward to helping you building even better email automations for the years to come! (Ačiū from our Lithuanian team in Vilnius too)

Strikkemani

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Beautiful design, lots of automation options, and a super responisve support has kept me a customer for almost 4 yrs. No regrets and highly recommended.

June 28, 2021

Hi Strikkemani team 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback. It means so much when a long-time sender gives us this type of feedback. We really appreciate it. Make sure to reach out via ou in-app chat if there's anything we can do to make your email marketing campaigns even better going forward 😊

Seda de Cactus

Location Spain

Super responsive team, always there to help you in any way. Looking forward to an app update with a better popup and newsletter builders

June 21, 2021

Always a pleasure Seda de Cactus team 😊 Make sure to let us know in our in-app chat if there's anything else we can help you with!

Vitalon

Location Germany

Used to create & send newsletters. Very easy to use and good statistics for campaign evaluation. We particularly liked the newsletter creation tool.

June 21, 2021

Hi Vitalon team 👋 Thank you for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use. Make sure to let us know in our in-app chat if we can be of any help with the setup of your email automation too!

Claribelskincare.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is probably the most important app I use, and I love everything about it. Easy layouts, easy to navigate dashboard, excellent customer service.

June 17, 2021

Hi Claribel Skincare team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that the app is easy to use and that you appreciated the help from our team. We'll remain available through our in-app chat if you have any other questions coming up 😊

Evie and Ellie Designs

The app is super easy to use. It does everything I need it to do. I'm using the free version and it is still great!

June 17, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad you're finding SmartrMail easy to use and wish you the best results!

Powella

Location Singapore

Very simple to use. If I ran into an issues there was always a real person there to help by email. Not difficult to integrate either.

June 17, 2021

Thank you Powella team 😊 Make sure to let our support team know if you have any questions on all our other types of automatic emails ✉️ Happy sending!

The Shabby Barn Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Everything is working smooth. Downloaded to get more sales. So far there has been some profit. Hoping to see more soon.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback 😊 It's really appreciated! Looking forward to keep emailing with you

DiamondsPaints

Location Poland

All is ok! It helps me with my sales. Recommended this app. Free plan available. Thank you! Five stars

June 17, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad to hear that SmartrMail helps you with your sales and wish you the best results!

CAPRON ARTS

the team behind Smartrmail is fantastic! I've had issues setting up the service, so my questions were quickly followed up and resolved by the friendly support people. Simply instantly through the chat! When I faced difficulties with delivery to mailboxes on Yahoo.com, the people in Smartrmail quickly investigated the reasons, and helped me out to make my business work better. They are seriously interested in HELPING YOU GROW, not just like many other services that only want your money. I am serious about this.