SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Cheshire Particle

Brilliant app, the most easiest i have used by far, set up an email within 10 minutes, simple and effective.
I probably didn't get the best from the trial with it being January when things are tight, but will use further into the year.

Essential Being Co., LLC

I initially tried to use this app on a mobile device through shopify and it was a nightmare, difficult to navigate and understand what to do. After I switched to a desktop, I took about 15-20 minutes of playing around to figure it all out. Some stuff is really confusing, like bulk adding subscribers to new list. When creating newsletters to send out, some of the element do not show up in the template until you go to preview mode which is really frustrating and confusing because I added the same product 3 times by accident. Overall it's easier to use and understand than I expected. Features are limited and simple. Recommended but could use work.

February 10, 2020

Hi Essential Being Co team,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry your first experience wasn’t that great. We’re definitely working on our mobile UX with big updates coming this year. However with the current complexity of creating a newsletter I would recommend using the app on desktop. However if you need to use mobile, we do have our product recommendation emails as a Shopify Marketing Activity which is available within the Shopify Admin.
On another note, I noticed that you experienced your preview mode, and product duplicating issue while using Edge as your browser. Unfortunately, this browser doesn’t support the latest technologies available on the web, which is why we strongly recommend using something like Chrome or Safari. Hopefully you got a warning for this when you accessed the app!
It’s good to hear things are working smoother now though, reach out to our team if you have any more issues and we’ll be happy to help 🙂

THEDADSSTORE.COM

The app is really awesome to use. The application is very User-friendly and the technical team is very helpful.

Fast Rope Tactical

I have used several different email marketing programs and SmartrMail is very user friendly and has a lot of things set up for an easy start and you can customize later. I have only had this for about a week and looking forward to making a lot of money with this!

Cocoonhouse

So easy to use compared to other email marketing apps! Also bringing information and photos from Shopify is automated. Makes things a lot easier :)

Sharon M for the Home

User friendly. I'm new at this and the thought of sending out newsletters was intimidating. This program has helped me gain confidence :)

purplestyled.com

Hi Nicolas,
I use this app for my newsletters. I this that the template for the newsletter is really good. The problem that I have is adding new clients to receive my newsletters. It's very monotonous. Also, one of my clients received the same newsletter four times. Thanks!

Omens Apothecary

I only had a chance to try this once so far. I created a newsletter. It was easy to use. I will definitely be using it more

UK Cover Lover

Great app, delivers exactly what it promises. Yasmine & Nicolas have been absolutely fantastic the best few days with all my questions and queries, big pat on the back to both of them. Top quality customer service, a lot of other apps on here could learn a lot from these guys.

Anja Dance

Okay so far so good with SmartrMail. It was a lot easier to understand than MailChimp and it seems that more people have opened my newsletters than before. I am still working my way around it but so far, happy.