SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Pajama Shoppe

Customer service was very poor after I installed the app. It took 12 or more hours to get an email response. The chat feature did not work. I am in the USA in Texas, and it appears that the customer service team is countries away judging by their response time. They seem to be off work during my working hours. I uninstalled the app because I need quicker response time.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, we're a growing team and we're always trying to improve based on feedback. We hired a new Customer Support team member last month who will be available during business hours across the entire US so you get a response in under an hour 24/5.

BAUSELE

I made the change from Mailchimp for various reasons but mainly because of the fact Mailchimp will not be easily integrated to Shopify anymore. I made the move yesterday and one day later I am fully operational thanks to the very efficient migration team at Smartrmail.

TrailSurvivor

What can I say, the customer support alone is worth choosing these guys as your new email service provider! We installed SmartrMail for one of our stores, used it for a couple of weeks and then decided to move our other store across too. Great ESP, great team. Thanks!

CoCo Contemporary Connoisseur Gift Store

SmartrMail is amazing! We were a little apprehensive to change over from Mailchimp but honestly it is the best move we have ever made. They even helped us move platforms.
The customer service these guys offer is next level!
We have only just started our campaigns but so far we have been very happy..

BLUE CANDY

seems good so far... i have only just started using it. looks easy enough to use and support seems to be present if needed.

MedalDisplays.com.au

We switched over from an ESP we had been with for a few years as they ended their integration with Shopify. The team at SmartrMail basically did everything for us and answered all our questions very promptly. They are also slightly cheaper than the competition for our list size.

Tea Life

Easier and smoother integration than mailchimp, switched over without any issues. Slightly cheaper too.

Work It Society

Super easy to create professional emails and integrates seamlessly with Shopify subscriber list. The support team is extremely helpful, I had the pleasure of working with Nicolas who went above and beyond in answering all of my questions. I am extremely excited to see what SmartrMail does for my store!

Artist Guitars

Really simple to use UI with great functionality. Plus the level of support is exceptional. Thanks guys!

Royal Splendor

I am so happy to say that I am LOVING Smartrmail! The customer service has been amazing! Over the top service! I can't wait to see the system in full speed, I know our business will be more sucessful.

The team set our system up in a flash, made great improvements and never failed.

Our first email blasts were a learning curve for us, but thanks to the team of experts they keep me calm and excited about the future.