SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Corn Creek Fiber

Makes marketing tools available for those not tech savvy. The app is very easy to use and fun. I especially like that we can draft newsletters and set times for them to send.

Babeth Kids Fashion

So far, so good!!
Everything is working as we expected. It's easy and accessible in every aspect.
Support is also awesome!

T-Shirt Inker

Great app and very easy to use. Even better customer service:) All around i've been very happy with everything:)

Mokopuna Merino

So far very happy with smartrmail and their customer service. Really responsive & friendly! They always have an answer to my questions, so I really feel supported on a daily basis especially with us recently re-platforming to shopify and all the tasks that were required. thank you!

Curvygirlplus

Love the emails you send providing ideas and instructions how to make the most of SmartrMail. The communication is top notch! The platform is super user-friendly and makes drafting an email really easy. The end product looks so professional, too. I will never need to use anyone else for my email marketing now that I've found SmartrMail!

Woodstone

Update:
If you are switching from MC, be extremely careful using SM automatic list import feature, dont use it at all. Its importing your unsubscribers as well Also SM creating accounts for them on your Shopify and mark them as accepting marketing and resulting in messing up your data. ----------------------------- I choose this app because it was the most reasonably priced email platform out there. Other options were ridiculously expensive. Simple to use decent app. However there are some issues needs to be addressed by their team. Once I switched from MC using their automated tool, they imported my unsubscribes as well and mark them as subscribers. For that reason my first email got very high amount of complaints. Secondly they created accounts on my Shopify for those emails accounts that unsubsribed and marked them as subscribers on Shopify , which is not good if I decide to switch platforms in the future. If they improve their platform and make it more sleek and without glitches, while not increasing prices , they would do very well. Also a better pop up email collection feature would be nice.

March 12, 2020

Hi Woodstone team 👋

Thanks for the feedback. I believe our team already let you know that we quickly fixed the issue with the Mailchimp importer. For the customers that were affected, we'll reach out to sort that out. You can upload a list of the unsubscribes into Shopify and it will fix the issue.

We also do have a new popup on the way this year! We'll be sure to let you know when it's live 😊

DaNi's Mixed Bag

Super easy to use, especially for a new company. You can create professional looking newsletters, setup email marketing and so much more in one place.

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🚀This is really appreciated 😊

Simply Blessed Boutique

Update: Customer service resolved my issue!
The app is easy to use and the emails look nice however, it doesn’t matter if no one is getting their emails! My last email was supposed to have sent to 141 people but only 2 people received it. I even sent 2 test emails to 2 separate accounts at different times of the day and nothing!

March 10, 2020

Hi Simply Blessed Team 👋

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like your were sending your campaigns from a gmail.com email address. This can significantly reduce your email deliverability, as some providers block bulk email from free emails like this. If you set up a business email like "info@shopsimplybb.com" that should help improve things, it'll also build a lot more trust with your customers.

Once you have that in place, I'm sure you'll get a lot better results with your next email :)

Brownie Heaven

I tried this App after using Monkey themed email package and another Shopify linked Email application, the open rates on the second of the two was very poor.

Smartrmail has similar open rates to the Monkey themed email supplier suggesting their servers are more trusted by the big email companies. For the price this is very good value email service we have a mid-sized list and this product saves us over $150 a month compared with the Monkey themed email package.

The auto email options are good but not as robust as the more expensive service. I'd also like the option to add other fields to customer data, as the segmentation is good.

The support is very quick and helpful. I look forward to seeing Smartrmail develop. Overall a good reasonably priced email package.

Earring Kulture, LLC

Not an bad email app at all. Somewhat easy to use on the first try, definitely got better with time! The mobile app vs the desktop needs some improvement because of emails not showing up the same in the edit as it does in the preview!!

Overall, customer service is awesome and I’m still using the app to send my emails!!