SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Mon Boubou & Moi

Très simple d'utilisation :-) et vraiment gratuit, que demander de plus.
J'aime beaucoup, cette application.

December 21, 2019

Merci pour votre avis! Il est vraiment très apprécié 😊N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez la moindre question 🚀

Egan's Whiskey

For complete beginners like me this was perfect. The chat support was wonderful from Nicolas who not only gave me support but also some friendly advice. Highly recommend!

December 19, 2019

Hi Egan's Whiskey team 👋

Thank you for your feedback 😊It's been a pleasure walking you through!

All the best with all your upcoming email campaigns 🚀

Kind regards,

Nicolas

Sensations Plus

I realy like this app. This app is super useful and easy to use and the support is super fast.
thank you smartmail.

BombBaeskin

I have only had the app for a day or so but I am impressed so far. It has worked great and I've been able to send my first email that actually have photos and working buttons.

A Need to Bead and a Plethora of Goodies

Love this Mailchimp alternative, I didn't think I would be able to find a provider that did what I was looking for... SmartrMail has done wonders and I just started as a "test"! Thank you and all team member's for answering questions and keeping our nerves calm! This app is one you won't forget trying out!!

Até Colas o Pistão

This app and the support team helped me create my essential email flows for my email marketing plan, their support was very responsive and helpful, having gone back and forth multiple times to help fix my problems!

Highly recommend them SmartrMail!

9 Dimensions

A wonderful alternative to MailChimp, many great features, smart automation, and amazing customer support.

December 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and it's great you're finding SmartrMail useful 🙌🏻.

Vee Underwear

After moving from Mail Chimp to SmartrMail I've been really happy with the product. Easy to use, effective and the support service is quick. Definitely recommend as a good alternative to Mail Chimp!

Lottes Liebling

Wir nutzen das Tool im deutschsprachigen Raum und es erfüllt die aktuellen GDPR Anforderungen. Die Empfänger können sich einfach und sicher von den Newslettern abmelden.
Darüber hinaus ist das Tool sehr einfach in der Nutzung.

Koolibri

Excellent app! It does what it says and it's really easy to use. Iit has totally covered our expectations.