SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

UNDGZ

I just started navigating with this app, but what I can say is that it has great content, great settings and great experience, again I just started using it, so far so good, excellent customer service by the way..

March 30, 2020

Hi UNDGZ team 👋

Thanks so much for the feedback, we're so happy that you're enjoying SmartrMail!

Pobjoy Diamonds

I downloaded this app to help me sharpen my mailing efforts to subscribers, consolidate subscriber lists and create high quality email page content and design. It's much more intuitive to use than others i looked at and does the job perfectly.
RC - Director

Your Beautiful Boutique

I was new to email marketing when I added this app. For beginners this is the best option I have found. Easy to use and set up. Don't need a ton of technical skills to get it done.

vape2stop

Easy to use and has made a real difference to our sales and growth.

Highly recommended.

vape2stop.net

Corn Creek Fiber

Makes marketing tools available for those not tech savvy. The app is very easy to use and fun. I especially like that we can draft newsletters and set times for them to send.

Babeth Kids Fashion

So far, so good!!
Everything is working as we expected. It's easy and accessible in every aspect.
Support is also awesome!

T-Shirt Inker

Great app and very easy to use. Even better customer service:) All around i've been very happy with everything:)

Mokopuna Merino

So far very happy with smartrmail and their customer service. Really responsive & friendly! They always have an answer to my questions, so I really feel supported on a daily basis especially with us recently re-platforming to shopify and all the tasks that were required. thank you!

Curvygirlplus

Love the emails you send providing ideas and instructions how to make the most of SmartrMail. The communication is top notch! The platform is super user-friendly and makes drafting an email really easy. The end product looks so professional, too. I will never need to use anyone else for my email marketing now that I've found SmartrMail!

Woodstone

Update:
If you are switching from MC, be extremely careful using SM automatic list import feature, dont use it at all. Its importing your unsubscribers as well Also SM creating accounts for them on your Shopify and mark them as accepting marketing and resulting in messing up your data. ----------------------------- I choose this app because it was the most reasonably priced email platform out there. Other options were ridiculously expensive. Simple to use decent app. However there are some issues needs to be addressed by their team. Once I switched from MC using their automated tool, they imported my unsubscribes as well and mark them as subscribers. For that reason my first email got very high amount of complaints. Secondly they created accounts on my Shopify for those emails accounts that unsubsribed and marked them as subscribers on Shopify , which is not good if I decide to switch platforms in the future. If they improve their platform and make it more sleek and without glitches, while not increasing prices , they would do very well. Also a better pop up email collection feature would be nice.

March 12, 2020

Hi Woodstone team 👋

Thanks for the feedback. I believe our team already let you know that we quickly fixed the issue with the Mailchimp importer. For the customers that were affected, we'll reach out to sort that out. You can upload a list of the unsubscribes into Shopify and it will fix the issue.

We also do have a new popup on the way this year! We'll be sure to let you know when it's live 😊