SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Vitality Air Inc.

The service is AMAZING. We should have switched over from mailchimp to this app a long time ago. Mail chimp is so hard to use, and its near impossible to reach the service department. Nick and his team was able to move everything over for us from mailchimp. Just take the plunge, and let his team take over!! Nothing to lose!

September 25, 2019

Thank you Moses! Glad to see that you enjoy the app 😊

Three Cords Boutique

Their customer service is AMAZING! Seriously, they're legit. They get back to you within the same day of your trouble and are always willing to get their hands dirty and dig into your account to help! I love that hands on experience! Their platform is super easy to navigate too. Definitely recommend for small businesses just getting started. This is definitely the e-mail platform for you.

Bitesoft co.

Really happy we found this app. All round perfect for everything you need. Nicolas has been super helpful & does a great job.

August 28, 2019

Thank you Luke and Alexis 😊 This really means a lot to our team.

We'll remain available if you have any question or need any help with your automation setup!

frockk

Customer support is amazing ..responses are personal , with screen shots of MY store . Has everything you need to run off your online store , without extra stuff that gets in the way . Easy to set up , nice type faces , and intuitive. Very happy

August 28, 2019

Thank you Kathryn! 😊Always a pleasure to help you through this setup. Looking forward to getting all your automations setup!

Buck Naked Soap Company Inc

I really love this app and the people behind it. Has most of the functionality of the previous app I was using, but with SmartrMail you can speak to/message with real people. People who are helpful and can help navigate. The only reason for a 4 star v. 5 star review is because I’d like to see bit more functionality and design elements. BUT, I know these are in the works.

Good Designs Au

Holy moly this email marketing app does everything! Serious.

It's nice to use, the emails look amazing, the support has been great. I can't remember having more helpful support from any app tbh - they (nick?) answered every question I had straight away. And showed me what else I could be setting up. I genuinely can't believe it's free.

This is why I love Shopify, apps like this that literally do everything I need in email for Good Designs. Can't recommend Smartrmail highly enough!

Aloha Eyes

E-mail made simple. Pays for itself and much more. Auto emails are great since I can never remember send them out. Easy to set up. Just set and forget!

www.beautyfullskin.com.au

easy designs templates and so quick to set up emails.

www.Nuroco.com

This app pays for its every month its like a free app with profits it shows conversion rates and also gives automatic email marketing of my new products to customers I love it saves me time and makes me money two thumbs up - Praise the lord!!

ICHPIG

Easy to use interface, excellent support team, stress free mailout application. Great stuff SmartrMail!

July 23, 2019