SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Cerulean Chest

Great App.... but after the trial period it cost 20.00 for no control over what customers are seeing.

October 1, 2019

Hi Cerulean Chest team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We added newsletters back in 2016 so you can fully control the products you have in your emails.

My Pleasure Box

It was originally a free app and then they asked for $20 to upgrade their services. The app was great at the free price but the lack of features and customization that mailchimp provides for free doesn't make this app worth $240.00 a year. I decided to remove the app.

October 1, 2019

Hi My Pleasure Box team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and any price changes we've made since, we've always grandfathered current users. You can see all the love from the new reviews.

Bye Bye Parabens

This is a must have Shopify app. We look at it as another sale person sending out emails to customers reminding them of our awesome products. Get it now!

layer

Pays for itself. I get orders every time I send this out. Sometimes it takes people a couple of times after seeing regular emails to purchase. I used to use Mail Chimp but that was not as streamlined as this app is and that was a bit of a lifework to create an email. I am eager for them to come up with product customization but this app is the best app I have in growing my business and the customer service is really great. It is worth the $20

www.layerjewelry.com

Milestone Films

It was originally a free app and then they asked for $20 to upgrade their services. With an inquiry, they revealed it was actually $20 a month. It isn't a bad app, but the fact it couldn't be customized for me to choose my own products to advertise and with it going from free to $240 a year, I decided to remove the app.

October 1, 2019

Hi Milestone Films team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and any price changes we've made since, we've always grandfathered current users. We also have a free plan now. You can see all the love from the new reviews.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Wanted to give it a try but it lacks a lot of customisation. You just can't blast customers at will with random products especially when we're not given any option as to what products that we do not want included. I have items in my shop that I wouldn't want sent but there's no way to change that. :/

Also definitely not worth $20 a month with the lack of customization. Pretty high for an app that randomly picks products that you have no control over.

October 1, 2019

Hi Andrea Bonelli team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews.

We've added tons of new design customization features so your template can perfectly match your brand, along with controls and features where you can choose which products you want in your automations.

We'd love it if you could take another look and consider updating your review!

Cable and Case - iPhone 5C Cases iPad Cases Android Cables Apple Accessories

Amazing App, but I hate that they did a bait and switch here. They advertised it as a free app and then just today they want $20 a month? Seriously? Don't get me wrong I don't expect to get this for free forever, but at least grandfather in the people already using it, or offer a big discount for current users.

What a shame...

October 1, 2019

Hi Cable & Case team, thanks for letting us know. This was app was acquired in 2016, and we any price changes we've made since we've always grandfathered current users. You can see all the love from the new reviews.

Musclefreak

Great application! I didn't expect excelent feedback from our customer. Thanks guys!

Asian Designers

A wonderful free App, beautifully presented and automatically sends emails out. One less thing to worry about when it comes to marketing! Thumbs up. Thank you :)

mybrush.dk

This app is fantastic! It has all the features needed for a shop like ours after the latest update. Thanks Chad for listing to our needs!