SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

FeelFriday

The automated mails work like a charm and saves us so much time. Highly recommended. Also great customer service.

October 1, 2019

Thanks FeelFriday team, it really means a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any more help with getting more awesome automations set up :)

Banana Industries

Tried a few different apps before this one. You won't regret it, saves you a lot of time, super easy to work with anybody can do it. You can also use it through the Shopify Mobile App which is great. Super effective for any business, especially if you are an independent small to medium scale business, will work for you in the background while your busy doing other things. Compared to others its fairly priced too

NEFË

Added this before got overwhelmed. tried different ones came back to this, its actually easier then I thought! quick customer service!

Vitality Air Inc.

The service is AMAZING. We should have switched over from mailchimp to this app a long time ago. Mail chimp is so hard to use, and its near impossible to reach the service department. Nick and his team was able to move everything over for us from mailchimp. Just take the plunge, and let his team take over!! Nothing to lose!

September 25, 2019

Thank you Moses! Glad to see that you enjoy the app 😊

Three Cords Boutique

Their customer service is AMAZING! Seriously, they're legit. They get back to you within the same day of your trouble and are always willing to get their hands dirty and dig into your account to help! I love that hands on experience! Their platform is super easy to navigate too. Definitely recommend for small businesses just getting started. This is definitely the e-mail platform for you.

Bitesoft co.

Really happy we found this app. All round perfect for everything you need. Nicolas has been super helpful & does a great job.

August 28, 2019

Thank you Luke and Alexis 😊 This really means a lot to our team.

We'll remain available if you have any question or need any help with your automation setup!

frockk

Customer support is amazing ..responses are personal , with screen shots of MY store . Has everything you need to run off your online store , without extra stuff that gets in the way . Easy to set up , nice type faces , and intuitive. Very happy

August 28, 2019

Thank you Kathryn! 😊Always a pleasure to help you through this setup. Looking forward to getting all your automations setup!

Buck Naked Soap Company Inc

I really love this app and the people behind it. Has most of the functionality of the previous app I was using, but with SmartrMail you can speak to/message with real people. People who are helpful and can help navigate. The only reason for a 4 star v. 5 star review is because I’d like to see bit more functionality and design elements. BUT, I know these are in the works.

Good Designs Au

Holy moly this email marketing app does everything! Serious.

It's nice to use, the emails look amazing, the support has been great. I can't remember having more helpful support from any app tbh - they (nick?) answered every question I had straight away. And showed me what else I could be setting up. I genuinely can't believe it's free.

This is why I love Shopify, apps like this that literally do everything I need in email for Good Designs. Can't recommend Smartrmail highly enough!

Aloha Eyes

E-mail made simple. Pays for itself and much more. Auto emails are great since I can never remember send them out. Easy to set up. Just set and forget!