SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Woodstone

Update:
If you are switching from MC, be extremely careful using SM automatic list import feature, dont use it at all. Its importing your unsubscribers as well Also SM creating accounts for them on your Shopify and mark them as accepting marketing and resulting in messing up your data.

-----------------------------

I choose this app because it was the most reasonably priced email platform out there. Other options were ridiculously expensive.

Simple to use decent app. However there are some issues needs to be addressed by their team. Once I switched from MC using their automated tool, they imported my unsubscribes as well and mark them as subscribers. For that reason my first email got very high amount of complaints.

Secondly they created accounts on my Shopify for those emails accounts that unsubsribed and marked them as subscribers on Shopify , which is not good if I decide to switch platforms in the future.

If they improve their platform and make it more sleek and without glitches, while not increasing prices , they would do very well. Also a better pop up email collection feature would be nice.

March 12, 2020

Hi Woodstone team 👋

Thanks for the feedback. I believe our team already let you know that we quickly fixed the issue with the Mailchimp importer. For the customers that were affected, we'll reach out to sort that out. You can upload a list of the unsubscribes into Shopify and it will fix the issue.

We also do have a new popup on the way this year! We'll be sure to let you know when it's live 😊

DaNi's Mixed Bag

Super easy to use, especially for a new company. You can create professional looking newsletters, setup email marketing and so much more in one place.

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🚀This is really appreciated 😊

Simply Blessed Boutique

Update: Customer service resolved my issue!
The app is easy to use and the emails look nice however, it doesn’t matter if no one is getting their emails! My last email was supposed to have sent to 141 people but only 2 people received it. I even sent 2 test emails to 2 separate accounts at different times of the day and nothing!

March 10, 2020

Hi Simply Blessed Team 👋

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like your were sending your campaigns from a gmail.com email address. This can significantly reduce your email deliverability, as some providers block bulk email from free emails like this. If you set up a business email like "info@shopsimplybb.com" that should help improve things, it'll also build a lot more trust with your customers.

Once you have that in place, I'm sure you'll get a lot better results with your next email :)

Brownie Heaven

I tried this App after using Monkey themed email package and another Shopify linked Email application, the open rates on the second of the two was very poor.

Smartrmail has similar open rates to the Monkey themed email supplier suggesting their servers are more trusted by the big email companies. For the price this is very good value email service we have a mid-sized list and this product saves us over $150 a month compared with the Monkey themed email package.

The auto email options are good but not as robust as the more expensive service. I'd also like the option to add other fields to customer data, as the segmentation is good.

The support is very quick and helpful. I look forward to seeing Smartrmail develop. Overall a good reasonably priced email package.

Earring Kulture, LLC

Not an bad email app at all. Somewhat easy to use on the first try, definitely got better with time! The mobile app vs the desktop needs some improvement because of emails not showing up the same in the edit as it does in the preview!!

Overall, customer service is awesome and I’m still using the app to send my emails!!

Jo Curry Art Shop

I love this app it helps me with email marketing really easily its easy to use!, I love it! I have tried other apps but this one is by far the best!

Assai Records

The app is a welcome addition to our business, the support is onhand to answer questions and any issues or questions have been resolved quickly.

GutzBusta® Slow Feed Hay Nets

I have been a mailchimp customer for years but as subscribers grew, so did the fees where it was costing iver $125 per month. I am not a regular sender of emails so this was too expensive. So far I have found Smartrmail to be great, their customer service excellent and it isn't too complicated (like Mailchimp). Also great to support an Australian business :-)

February 20, 2020

Hi Nikki! Thank you for this feedback, we're thrilled that you enjoy the app 😊We'll remain available if you need any help with your email campaigns

Sparta Car Care

Excellent App has generated more sales already with the minimum of set up time and effort - Highly Recommended

ReChic Ltd

This is the first email marketing app I've used and does everything I need: subscriber popups, product recommendations, automations, customer segmentation, newsletters. It's logical, easy to navigate and excellent response time to support questions. Definitely recommend.