SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Hourglass Corsets

Such a simple idea - great app, easy to set up and very good click through rate compared to other marketing methods. A great addition to our store and any store! Also very responsive customer service. Highly Recommend!

Harlow & Co.

Awesome app - saw sales come in within a couple of hours after the emails were sent - definitely recommend it to everyone!! Only suggestion is a more customizable email template!! :)

Coffee Gallery

Absolutely what we needed. Already made more sales than I thought we would the first week. A no brainer.

Toyrist Com

9/19/17 update - so we did not heed our own advice and we got bitten again...sheer laziness on our part. Buggy software and terrible support. Don't go down this path. We are exiting today!
2/8/16 - Beware using this product. We have been bitten by poorly tested and buggy software that are cause for embarrassment....far from promoting your products it will turn customers away.

TikiMan Store

Great tool. Excellent customer service.

Bink Pink

Seriously, this app is the best thing since sliced bread. I'm glad I installed it. Wish I had done it sooner.

XTEAS

This is fantastic, takes the effort to create and send emails. Got a sale on the second email campaign. If only they could let us schedule the email date & time, it would be even better.

Simply Party Supplies

Easy to use and looks really good. Had a problem with out of stock items but that was quickly solved by their support. Well done guys - great product.

TENEURO

Great app, so easy to use.
But it would be better, if we will choose products to email, as now it chooses automatically and not products I would like to promote.
So we will wait for updates and hopefully soon developer will make us more happy :) Thanks

Boutique Dandelion

I just downloaded this app and it is very quick and easy to use. You can see how many emails have been sent, opened, and clicked on! Results are shown within a few seconds. Hopefully this will help boost sales for my store. I really wish there were more options to customize the email. The mix of top sellers and customer sales history is great but I rather choose a certain category in my store such as new arrivals to share. I definitely recommend trying this app. The Concierge Support is also very friendly and responsive!