SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Better than Mailchimp.

Swagg Splash

It is really good for start. Has lots of solutions. The one we are most benefiting from is the automation for abandoned checkouts. Makes customers come back.

Honee Drip

The best app to use for automated emails hands down! Their pop up feature is amazing! Their user interface was so easy and very beginner-friendly. The help is amazing and so quick! I have used a couple of other apps, and this is by far my FAVORITE!

Guerilla Choice

Really good ap, for this price perfect. I use it the most for the newsletter. I recommend it to everyone

Dee Republic

I love this email app, easy to use templates and all round user friendly. I would recommend this app

Rescue Swag

Easy to set up and less confusing for me than MailChimp. Like the fact I can see exactly which orders were generated. Definitely great app and would highly recommend.

Upgrade Enhance

This email marketing app is super intuitive and easy to set up. The support team are really responsive and helpful

Insaned! India

This is a great app for e-mail marketing. Quite simple to set-up which is nice for beginners like me. The best part is that the support team is super responsive!

Fórmolo

At first, I was overwhelmed with the application. As a newbie to E-commerce I really wasn't sure of what I was doing. But after using it daily, I began to understand how simple, yet powerful a tool SmartrMail is. A much better, optimized application relatively compared to the competitors on the market. Thank you!

Rainbow Nation

This app is easy to use, and the templates are really flexible. It would be nice if it could be linked to the loyalty app I have.

Earth's Wisdom®

Pretty good app. It has a lot of features. Great customer service. They are there when yo need them, which is great, and they're quite helpful.