Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

SmartrMail: Newsletter, Pop up, SMS, Email Marketing, Klaviyo

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Aussie Discreet

Time spent using app About 7 years

Smart Mail is a revenue multiplier. It has increased sales drastically on our site https://aussiediscreet.com.au It is a no brainer. Aussie Discreet loves you guys!

Elevatortech

Location Australia

Cool app so far - I'm actually using the manual emails more than the automatic, but I've only had it a few weeks, so well see. Still waiting for the ability to choose 'only Sale' items in automatic emails, please add it!

EDIT: 'On sale' added to automatic emails, very handy.

The Style Quarter

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been trying to contact the support through e-mail (concierge@sendicate.net) regarding billing concerns but have not received a reply. It's been about a month. I've sent an e-mail again just now, let's see.

To be fair, the app does what it's supposed to do, but I unsubscribed because it's not working for me (in terms of sales).

I'm very disappointed with the lack of support, though, and would not be recommending this app for this very reason.

October 1, 2019

Hi The Style Quater team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes including adding a dedicated support team. Our response times are on average under 30 minutes.

The Afropolitan Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a great app! I see sales every time I send out an email. I love it, great help in email marketing and a good accompaniment to MailChimp since it has built in integration.

Orglamix

Log in for Shopify not working. I can not access my account. Frustrating.

October 1, 2019

Hi Orglamix team, thanks for letting us know. This was app was acquired in 2016, and we haven't had any of these issues since as you can see from all the new reviews. You can always contact us via our live chat or at support@smartrmail.com.

The WOD Life

Location Australia

The app has good potential, but there are a several issues with this upfront. It is not FREE after the trial period, a huge misconception initially.

There is no functionality to control what emails are being sent. So the system just sends bulk random emails to customers, rather than crafting targeted and intuitive emails that we are after.

Some potential, but needs a lot of work to deliver.

October 1, 2019

Hi WOD Life team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We added newsletters back in 2016 so you can fully control the products you have in your emails as well as new controls and improved targeting with our product recommendations.

We'd love it if you could consider updating your review!

GotPetSupplies.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have uses this app from almost the beginning. Developers have continued to make improvements and it is a must have if you want to put your email marketing on autopilot and generate sales. New features included with auto emails is the ability to select the frequency of the emails, date and time. We use the manual email function as well to send out special promotion. Must have app, our time is worth more than $20 per month and it pays for itself. Great customer service and developers are responsive.

متجر قرطاسية

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Fantastic, must have and easy to use app! Plus, a very quick and awesome support from the Sellout team!

Cerulean Chest

Great App.... but after the trial period it cost 20.00 for no control over what customers are seeing.

October 1, 2019

Hi Cerulean Chest team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We added newsletters back in 2016 so you can fully control the products you have in your emails.

My Pleasure Box

It was originally a free app and then they asked for $20 to upgrade their services. The app was great at the free price but the lack of features and customization that mailchimp provides for free doesn't make this app worth $240.00 a year. I decided to remove the app.

October 1, 2019

Hi My Pleasure Box team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and any price changes we've made since, we've always grandfathered current users. You can see all the love from the new reviews.