SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups | Reviews

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations.

Glit-Z

I just downloaded this app, and even though I haven't had very many opens as of yet, I see the benefits immediately. I don't have to send a newsletter unless I want to or if I want to offer special discounts, and my customers' emails will eventually be tailored to their buying history and preferences. This app is awesome, and I foresee that it will only get better!

Stylemindchic Boutique ~ perfect gifts for you or someone you love!

This is the fastest and most impressive app I've used on Shopify. I have found the 'newsletters' to be complicated and time consuming so have sent out only a few. I was thrilled to see an email from my Stylemindchic Boutique in my inbox within a few hours of adding the app. The email looked professional and stylish.
This app is a MUST HAVE!!!! Love it!!
Heather @ Stylemindchic Boutique

Modern Producers

Great app. Easy setup. BUT, I hope we will get the change to customize the emails a bit more in the future.

WoodButtons

Great site!!...Love the ease of setup, and now waiting for the results!

$hop NICO.NICO

Instant results!!! Love it...!

MYQTY.com

Great customer support, quick response. This is a brilliant app but I hope to see a customizable feature for the email template soon. Thank you.

Regards,
MYQTY.com

Skin Care By Suzie

WOW, If you looking for an app that makes you money, This is it,

Emails sent out immediately, I watch my website traffic live and sure enough the traffic started coming in and so did the sales, 15% of customers that open email click through to the web site and about 15% of those placed orders.

So I am very happy with this.
I gave it 4 stars (updated to 5 stars) because the reporting for sales amount and qty was way high like 10 times higher then actual sales, (Update.: Developer quickly responded and fix the problem, Excellent support.)

I liked the emails but wish I could add my logo

UPDATE: They have since added the ability to add you logo

Juel Wear Singapore

Its a brilliant and smart app. A pity that it lacks the freedom to allow users to edit it. Very minimal editing available, if any.

Kovet

Tried it out and within a click or two the app had sent out the first batch of emails to my customers! Great to see the stats at the top changing dynamically too. Great customer service too, i asked a question and got informative and friendly response near instantly. Looking forward to seeing where this app progesses. Thanks!

Marseille Soap Company & Boite A Savon

I Just sign up with this app. I am very excited to start. great customer service. easy to use. You don't have to do anything just sign up.