Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Staxx & Packz

Great app I love using it on my site to encourage customers to keep using the site for more rewards in the future.

October 11, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear that our app is helping your business :)

Utica Coffee Roasting Co.

I LOVE this app. It's free and so easy to use and I've seen the rewards of using it almost immediately.

October 10, 2019

Thanks so much for the 5 star review :) We're so glad that you're loving our app!

Theodent Toothpaste

Doug, was amazing. I got some great support and was very patient with me while we tried to solve everything out. I would definitely recommend using Smile

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We're happy our Support team was able to help get everything sorted. We really appreciate the recommendation. 🙂

Shop Juni

This app provides Great Customer Service! Maggie was responsive and fixed the issue I was having immediately!!

October 9, 2019

We're so happy you're loving our Support team! 😄 Thanks for the five stars!

Boutique Lollipop

Can't translate this app in another language... English is the only possible language... But I have been contacted by their staff and they're telling me work is being made to translate all the widget. Just can't wait to become a paid customer! Thanks.

October 8, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We're sending an email your way to chat more. 🙂

The Silver Goose

What a nice app!! It is very easy to get started and use this app. It is also a very nice looking app. You can definitely download this app, you will be happy!

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review and the recommendation to others! 😃

Zenuro Decor

I used this app to help me optimize my sales and also to make sure my recurring customers knew i valued them. This app had such a simplistic way of doing the two major things I mentioned! I highly recommend!

October 1, 2019

It's awesome to hear you're having success with your program and that your customers are feeling the love! Thanks so much for the five-star review. 😊

Blissful Home Cleaning

After only a few minutes walking the app through setting it'self up (that's right!), I understand and LOVE everything this app does, and it does everything I need for free at this stage in my business. Thank you!

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate it. 😄

Kevue.com

Kevue.com - So far so good. The app works as advertised and is helping increase our conversion rate.

September 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that our app is helping your business! 😊

Tactical Gear Australia

Great program, easy to use and customer friendly - Tactical Gear Australia www. tacticalgear .com.au

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad you're enjoying our app! 😊