Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Oridays

I've only used it for a few hours, but I'm pleased with it so far. It was easy to set up, and it's nice that you can choose to keep it very simple with a point system as a start and then, later on, add more features.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing our app and for leaving us this wonderful review ✨

The Lover Fashion

I like this app because this app helps me to keep our customers send a reference to their friends. It's simple to set up. I wish this app can design smaller in my screen.

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, and for sharing some feedback!
We're so happy to hear that you like the referral program and the setup process.
With regards to the icon added to your site - we'll send you over an email to help out! 💖

GYMREAPERS

We had a kind of a tricky situation about the placement of the Smile icon. The whole team at Smile.io was really responsive and attentive. Brady was particularly helpful and offered a solution that really worked for us. We'd recommend working with Smile.io and using this app for easy customer rewards and referrals.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here, and for the 5 stars! ✨ We're so glad to hear that Brady was so helpful!

My TickTalk

Rachel was incredibly helpful with our setup and answering our questions. We look forward to using the rewards programming.

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We agree - Rachel is super helpful! 💖

The Good Cup Coffee Company

Amazing. It helped us grow our customer base and customer loyalty. It helps make our customers become our friends.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We love that your customers are becoming your friends! That's awesome 💖

Apple Girl Nails

Absolutely hands down the best rewards app around! So easy to use and customize and easy for customers to sign up. And to top that off the team at Smile, especially Tess, really care about my small business and seeing me succeed. It is not often that you find that. Thank you for giving me something to SMILE about!

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! 🥺
Our favourite thing here at Smile is watching small businesses grow and succeed with us! ✨

LuminaryArtifacts

I'm happy to be able to try out the Smile Program for free and provide good rewards for my customers.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for giving us a try and for leaving us this lovely review ✨

Primo Boutique such

The customer service is very helpful. The customer service is very helpful. The customer service is very helpful.

October 5, 2020

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 💖
Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team anytime :)

LolaHemp

Just downloaded the app and I'm still getting the swing of it, but the customer service is outstanding. Maggie in particular has been very helpful.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing our app and for taking the time to leave us a review ✨

LactiGo

Simple and powerful rewards and loyalty program. The support staff is responsive and helpful. Maggie quickly resolved my issue with connecting Smile in our custom theme.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-stars! :) We're so glad that Maggie was able to help 💖