4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable features that boost customer loyalty and conversions. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps, along with efficient live chat and personalized customer service, are highly valued. However, some suggest more affordable or flexible pricing for small businesses.

Edited January 10, 2024

Unable to customize what you want to earn point by customer.
After several enquiries, they only provide you an unfeasible solutions, and do not want to optimize the common features.

Par-Tee Golf
Almost 2 years using the app
Smile.io replied January 6, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your concerns. I will follow up directly with you over email to understand exactly what you want to do and explore other possible solutions.

- Sarah and the Smile team

October 30, 2023

Useless unless you pay, you cant even edit your programs without paying. cancelled

BountyBox
South Africa
Over 3 years using the app
Smile.io replied November 1, 2023

We are so sorry to hear that your experience wasn't up to our usual standards. A member of our support team has reached out via email to learn more about your experience.

November 13, 2023

I've been a paid customer for several months, and I am facing a bug where a customer keeps referring themselves and generating discount coupons. The backend shows that their coupon was blocked but in reality it isn't. I brought the issue to the support team and they simply replied "you can block the customer" and they didn't provide me with any answer in regard to why it was happening in the first place. No accountability in the loss of revenue that we faced. Unsubscribing and uninstalling this app right away.

My Pahadi Dukan
India
6 months using the app
August 10, 2023

We are only small grocery and not too much profit at here. I using the app until they send me the email.
with 600 orders/month , is not too much in rural and their palan is $199/month. Very expensive for us.
I will use another ways for that

Asia Food Stock Grocery
About 3 years using the app
Smile.io replied August 11, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We value your opinion and reached out to you personally via email to discuss this further.

August 3, 2023

Don’t recommend this app or this company, they charged me multiple times even after uninstalling and cancelling them. Which forced me not to be able to pay my overall bill. I was forced to pay them for a month service I didn’t use and they also charged me for August as well. Thieves

BEYMOSS
Almost 2 years using the app
Smile.io replied August 5, 2023

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way with some additional information to clarify.

April 11, 2023

Its a brilliant app, been using this loyalty app for 3 years.. However after this update they made, they removed alot of settings and features from the free plan.

Now i can't change and edit my settings, i literally have to fork out 50 usd just to change a few settings. What a bunch of greedy devs.

LeMed
Singapore
About 3 years using the app
Smile.io replied April 11, 2023

Thank you for your candid review! We really value and appreciate this honest feedback. We've sent an email your way with some additional information.

August 21, 2023

App gets installed and then refreshes constantly and never works. Tried reaching out to customer service and they said they couldn't see my site as installed even after sending a screenshot. The app is not functional or user friendly.

CoastalGlowSkinClinic
1 day using the app
Smile.io replied August 22, 2023

We're so sorry to hear that you're having a less-than-ideal experience with your program launch! I believe our support team was able to resolve this quickly, regardless, I've reached out via that chat thread to ensure that things are operating as expected. Looking forward to hearing from you over there :)

Yours in loyalty,

Brandon - Manager, Live Chat

June 5, 2023

I cancelled this app over two months ago and I am still being charged. I reached out to customer service multiple times and have been ignored.

Meadeux
6 months using the app
Smile.io replied June 5, 2023

Hi there!

Our team has reached out get this resolved for you but we haven't seen a reply back yet. If you aren't getting our responses, please send an email to help@smile.io. We'd like to get this resolved for you today if possible.

Thanks.
💛

March 8, 2023

Cant use the app as it Just flashes the screen when trying to view the app , unusable as i cant get past the opening screen

Classic Gent
6 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied March 8, 2023

Hey, thank you for your review. I'm really sorry to see you are having difficulties I have reached out via email to help you resolve this and get you up and running.

Edited March 11, 2022

I had to downgrade my review because they no longer offer any sort of support. We've been loyal to them for 4+ years and I think we're going to have to look elsewhere

Drmtlgy