Reviews (6,179)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

May 4, 2024

Set up could not have been easier, & everything has been smooth since day 1. It does exactly what it says it will do, & has not required me to spend any time checking up on it or fixing things like happens with so many other programs. We've also been very pleased with the response from the customers, they really enjoy the rewards program, & is a good way to keep your customers coming back to you.

I recently reached out to support with some questions regarding compatibility with an order integration app, & the team at Smile went way above & beyond to be sure all of my questions were quickly answered & lend additional support to be sure I ended up with the result I needed :)

Seedville USA
Smile.io replied May 10, 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words 🙏

June 10, 2024

Lynn is awesome and followed up with me to make sure I made the change in plan before my next billing cycle. Highly recommend!

Puree Juice Bar
Over 7 years using the app
Smile.io replied June 12, 2024

Thank you for your review! We are so glad Lynn was able to help you :)

July 5, 2024

I love that the development team is always working on improving the app. And I just gotta say, the recent support I got from Lynn on an issue that was confusing me was ABSOLUTELY stellar. She went above and beyond, and helped me with a custom code that she didn't have to do.
Lynn is definitely the reason why I am now a Smile.io customer for life. (At least as long as they are smart enough to keep her around!)
Thanks Lynn, and the whole Smile team, for real, human service, and being a company that cares.

ChromaLabel
June 19, 2024

We just started using Smile.io for our brand for referrals and rewards. The platform is intuitive and has lots of great options. But even more, their customer support is top notch! We made a mistake when setting up and Lynn replied immediately and followed up until we got it all fixed. Excited to continue using Smile!

Esembly
Smile.io replied June 22, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it 💖

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

Smile Team ✨

June 25, 2024

Smile has been a wonderful, easy tool to use on our stores! Mike has curated a wonderful team and really takes care of long time loyal customers. Ive gotten wonderful, easy help from Lisa, David and other team members as well.

Atsuko
Smile.io replied June 27, 2024

June 20, 2024

Happy Lucky’s loose leaf tea is both brick & mortar and online. What drew me to you all back in 2019, when we set up with Shopify, was Smile was the only loyalty program that worked and facilitated customers to earn and redeem via both channels. We’ve been smiling ever since. And, thank you Brandon for your recent help. Much appreciated.

Happy Lucky's Teahouse
Over 4 years using the app
Smile.io replied June 22, 2024

So pleased Brandon could help you out! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating! We really appreciate it 💖

Edited June 25, 2024

This is a loyalty program with tremendous flexibility that is easy to set up and amend and it keeps our clients happy as a value add in a competitive landscape. As a small business, I found the monthly fees to be steep once I hit the threshold to outgrow the free plan, however the customer service team was extremely supportive, diligent and creative in finding ways to help me to maintain the program.

Blue Mountain Tea Co
Almost 3 years using the app
June 18, 2024

We have been using smile.io for 2+ years and it has been great. Customers love it and it take VERY little time from support. Very self service, just what I was looking for.

SportStop.com

May 29, 2024

Smile io is one of the best app within apps that I've used.
There service is clear and fast. I could grow my sales with this app.

LINE FRIENDS SQUARE
South Korea
Smile.io replied May 30, 2024

Thank you so much for the kind words and for choosing Smile! 😃

May 13, 2024

We are revamping our program and everyone here has been very helpful on how to achieve the best results. I am a visual learner and they send videos that make it so easy to understand.Thank you!

Preppy Pineapple Boutique
About 6 years using the app
Smile.io replied May 15, 2024

We are so glad to hear the videos helped! We look forward to watching your program thrive :)