4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and navigation, and its positive impact on customer engagement and loyalty through features like point collection and redemption. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps enhances customer experience. The responsive customer support team offers personalized service, including live chat. Some find the pricing expensive, but note the team's flexibility in finding solutions. The app offers customization to fit specific brand needs and has been key in growing returning customer bases and increasing sales.

September 8, 2016

Incredible rewards program. Very easy to navigate and customer friendly.

Sweet Treat Bikinis
Edited June 9, 2019

I am happy to say that working with the Smile Rewards staff, Maggie, we were able to work out any differences. I revised my review for the following reasons. First, if you have any issues with wanting to use this app, speak with the staff first before uninstalling it. They are really helpful and quick in responding. Secondly, solid support. Maggie and I traded a handful of emails on the weekend, and, on Sunday. Yes, I am impressed! Thirdly, the functionality of this app is amazing and IMHO will help me meet my business goals. I think the free version is totally awesome, but the paid plans sure do offer more in creativity and professional looking widgets, which my customers deserve. How do you spell awesome? M-A-G-G-I-E!!

********Below was my initial review***********
I was really excited to use this app since it would have met my goals for offering value to my customers and growth. BUT, it's way too pricey and unfortunately I cant use it. I really wanted the VIP tiers but I would have to pay $600/month to use. I'm a small fish in a big pond and I hope someday I can swim with the sharks!!

West Coast Battery Store
Smile.io replied June 10, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We aim to give the best support possible for all of our merchants :)

May 20, 2017

User friendly with all of the features you want & need for your online store

888 Vapes Australia
November 14, 2016

So far so good! looking forward to see how this grows our business!

Soul Juice Cafe
July 15, 2016

Love this app. Works great. Definitely worth it to install.

Pink Arrows Boutique
January 21, 2017

Great app to build a customer loyalty program!

Aw Printing
January 2, 2023

Easy to implement and very flexible. Support team is very responsive and helpful. I would highly recommend this app

Sole Provisions
Smile.io replied January 4, 2023

It makes us extremely glad to know you've had such a seamless experience so far - we're here anytime to support you and we'll do our best to continue delivering that value for you and your customers in the future. Thank you for recommending us!
- the Smile Team :)

Edited April 20, 2020

This app is great. Very easy to use, looks nice on the website, and works will with multiple formats.
Thanks

Open Door Tea CT
Smile.io replied April 21, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review! Glad we're able to help :) Take care and stay safe!

Edited August 2, 2017

GREAT SO FAR.
CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW MUCH IT HELPS.
Found myself needing a little help today and thanks to Maggie, problem was solve lightning fast. High Five (star).

Thanks again Maggie.

K Manis
January 23, 2023

Nicole assisted me today and was a huge help! I appreciate her professionalism and her swift response. I'm looking forward to implementing the information she provided and continuing to serve our customers well. Thank you, Nicole!

HOUSE OF HILT
Smile.io replied January 24, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it. It was great chatting with you. Don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with 💛 Nicole