4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and navigation, and its positive impact on customer engagement and loyalty through features like point collection and redemption. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps enhances customer experience. The responsive customer support team offers personalized service, including live chat. Some find the pricing expensive, but note the team's flexibility in finding solutions. The app offers customization to fit specific brand needs and has been key in growing returning customer bases and increasing sales.

March 8, 2022

My site hasn't gone live yet but so far I am really impressed with everything. The app it's self has so many features which is awesome. Also, the customer service has been great so far. I had a question and Larry helped me out super fast. So far, my only gripe is that there isn't a rewards page template like Yotpo has. It would be nice if they offered one so I could have a rewards explanation page in addition to the lovely popup that they already have. I know I can create one but as a new user this is easier said than done. Overall though, this app has been great and the customer service has been killer!

Ashberry Woods
Smile.io replied March 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

June 6, 2016

Easy to use and so many options to help improve engagement with our customers and create a better buying experience all round,

Bodisure
May 2, 2022

Great customer service with Joshua today! Clear, focused on my issue and even took the time to create 3 personalized videos for me to understand exactly what he was suggesting me doing on the app. Visuals always help! Thanks Joshua!

Valou
Smile.io replied May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It was a pleasure chatting with you today, glad I was able to help! -Joshua 🧙‍♂️

June 13, 2017

Program was easy to install and easy to customize to fit the look of my webstore

Fashionthrift Net
September 20, 2016

This is an effective app, which enables customers to receive points for their loyalty. This app is easy to understand, super quick to install and get everything up and running. The 90-day free trial is a good idea as it will help me to access its effectiveness before I invest in purchasing the basic plan. One suggestion is to improve the USA /UK currency info but so far everything else seems okay.

Beyou Wigs
Edited July 31, 2022

5 more stars added ***** listen! Nicole, Nicole, Nicole pleasant and informative and very professional at giving opinions and options she even go above and beyond to ensure i understand what's needing to be done, Smile let me tell you you have a great agent and also i love your reward program, I tried a few but they aren't so fluent and smooth like u guys. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Valdez Vogue Klozzet
Smile.io replied July 31, 2022

Thank so much for taking the time to leave a review, and for the kind words! We really appreciate it and are so glad that you are finding Smile smooth to use. It was great chatting with you today! 😄 - Nicole

Edited September 10, 2016

Just signed up and it was really easy! My customers love it!
View it in action @ www.rotationshift.com

Garman Southern Llc
May 8, 2016

Just downloaded, looking good so far :)

Coffee Bodie
April 27, 2016

i am looking forward to seeing the effectiveness of your apps.

World Sporting
Hong Kong SAR
January 7, 2021

I used this app to help increase customer return to our website with incentives as well as to increase traffic to website

Young King Apparel LLC
Smile.io replied January 8, 2021

Thank you so much for five stars! We really appreciate it. 😄