4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and navigation, and its positive impact on customer engagement and loyalty through features like point collection and redemption. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps enhances customer experience. The responsive customer support team offers personalized service, including live chat. Some find the pricing expensive, but note the team's flexibility in finding solutions. The app offers customization to fit specific brand needs and has been key in growing returning customer bases and increasing sales.

April 2, 2017

this is a great app. my costumers are gaining alot of points

Smokeurban Clothing Co
July 8, 2016

Love this app, customers love it too! We use it for our Pure CBD store online.

Johnny Applecbd
October 27, 2016

Great app, really easy to set up and use. Creates a good connection to your customer and enables rewards for sharing on social media, another plus point.

Draw Ink Store
Slovenia
June 22, 2017

Thank you Abby! Really appreciate all your help! :)

My Heart Bubble
April 24, 2016

Extremely easy to use but lacks customization.

Vapescom
April 3, 2021

Great app, that I warmly recommand! Great support! And very good third party apps to integrate! Special thanks to Joana for the excellent support she provided to me.

Blendj
France
Smile.io replied April 3, 2021

This brightens up our day in the support team! Thank you so much for the kind review and we are so happy to have you here!

April 5, 2017

Nice Loyalty program that really stand out and very simple, integrated with shopify platform!

Davit
Founder baysuperstore.com

Fashiongallerystore
June 7, 2016

Easy to start up, .and a really well thought out app for anyone to use.

One Of A Kind Sox
October 20, 2016

Great tool and easy to use intuitive interface!

Faktr Online Store
August 9, 2020

I was looking for an app that can simplify rewards and points for me. The set up was simple and straight forward. I really enjoy!

Monarca Embellishments
Smile.io replied August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing - we love hearing feedback like this! 💖