4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

May 25, 2021

App is easy to use! Their customer service team is very quick and helpful in answering concerns as well

Renegade Folk
Philippines
Smile.io replied May 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

May 3, 2021

Love the look and feel of this app. I'm excited to test the loyalty program out on my customers. Thanks Smile :)

Lalviv
Smile.io replied May 5, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! 🙌 We're so excited to see your store grow with Smile :)

January 19, 2017

Super easy to use and integrate. Anyone can do it!

Ensemble Box
April 17, 2017

Awesome program works well...Great......

Superfoodstoyou
May 13, 2016

Well thought out - easy to install

Falcon Ink
October 27, 2016

I have been using this app since the launching my website a few months ago. It is so incredibly easy to use and looks fantastic once integrated into my website. Many of my customers have already started to use the coupon discounts I have integrated in - which is great. Repeat customers is what you need!

The Cellar Wines
New Zealand
December 20, 2020

Great App... We look forward to working with your program over the coming years. The settings, rewards and other settings were easy to follow

Blue Cabin Coffee
Smile.io replied December 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating, and for the kind words. We look forward to working with you as well! 😄

May 11, 2017

Great so far, simple to set up and great rewards, fantastic that it's customisable

Nabu Online
March 21, 2022

Smile is an amazing Referral App.
Customer Support is outstanding. They helped us figure out a tricky program we wanted to implement. I highly recommend them.

Sunology
France
Smile.io replied March 22, 2022

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

April 26, 2016

Great App! just what we were after!

Popaball