4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable features that boost customer loyalty and conversions. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps, along with efficient live chat and personalized customer service, are highly valued. However, some suggest more affordable or flexible pricing for small businesses.

September 3, 2016

sweeet tooth will be awesome for punkdezigns.com im sure of it .

Lgbt Vogue Wear
9 days using the app
July 4, 2016

So easy to install! Its a dream to use! I'm really excited to see how much my business grows using this fantastic App. They have so many great Apps to help build your business. The free ones are awesome and the paid ones seem well worth the money. Can't wait to try more. Thank you!

Potter French
9 days using the app
September 8, 2016

This is brilliant and so easy to use. The FREE plan has everything you need but upgrading gives you even more. ESSENTIAL APP.

Md Kids
April 25, 2021

well i love it nothing wrong with it like its amazing thats all i can say i wish it was a all free app but its good

joli anges
Smile.io replied April 25, 2021

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you've found Smile to be amazing 🤩

January 31, 2017

I just installed the app, its super easy and I love it! This app is definitely a must have!!

Janis Boutique Nd Hair
Curaçao
June 17, 2021

Easy to use, amazing customer service, super helpful! We're excited to be able to offer our customers some rewards for their loyalty. Thank you smile

LE BUNS
Smile.io replied June 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

May 21, 2017

So far so good! Cant wait to see how my visitors will react to it. Thanks

Soliceshop
Ireland
January 28, 2017

easy to use Im a beginners and its just my speed
www.whimsicalwolf.net

Tshirt 175
September 11, 2020

So far so good. Support is amazing and the app integrates a lot of ways to reward the client. Brady has been super helpful in this new stage; his response is spectacular.

Siempre Natural
Smile.io replied September 15, 2020

That's so great to hear - Thank you so much for sharing and for the 5-stars! We agree - Brady is awesome!

Edited February 9, 2024

We have installed the free version to test before upgrading, its fantastic! Its super easy to install and use. I had a query, got a live response really quickly and their staff are always willing to assist. Very fast response time too.

Supernova Studio
South Africa
Smile.io replied November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! 💖
So happy to hear that we were able to help out :)