4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable features that boost customer loyalty and conversions. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps, along with efficient live chat and personalized customer service, are highly valued. However, some suggest more affordable or flexible pricing for small businesses.

October 11, 2022

Llevo poquito con mi ecommerce, y gracias a Smile he podido incorporar de forma fácil un programa de fidelización para mis futuros clientes. Es muy fácil de configurar. La recomiendo.

Puudukk Jewelry
Spain
8 days using the app
Smile.io replied October 12, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar una evaluación! ¡Agradecemos sus comentarios y esperamos poder ayudarlo a crecer! 🚀

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you grow! 💸

Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

March 16, 2017

Great way to have your customers engage with your store! I recommend using it to its full capabilities.

Nugbrand Dispensaries
August 24, 2021

Very well engineered app, all what we were looking for in the loyalty program is available. Integration with our review app also working fine.
Excellent support by Larry and the team!

DodoMarket: Gifts & Flower Delivery Mauritius
Mauritius
Smile.io replied August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're really glad that we could help you to set things up, and looking forward to seeing your business grow! ❤️

January 6, 2021

I'm still setting up this app, and got some help on the chat from Larry who did a great job solving some issues. Can't wait to see how it helps with our customer engagement!

MOKOSH
Smile.io replied January 6, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟Happy to hear live chat with Larry was helpful! We're excited for your launch and we're here to help you boost customer engagement 🚀

May 31, 2016

I tried a few loyalty apps before this and left them because they didn't have the features I wanted. This app has them all. The cost is based on a win-win scenario. Basically, the more subscribers you have, the more your business grows, and the more you pay Sweet Tooth. I'm perfectly fine with that. The support staff is very prompt and helpful. Sweet Tooth also has multiple articles on how to make the most of your loyalty program. All around a fantastic app and I look forward to growing my business with their assistance.

Natural Nutraceuticals
February 16, 2023

Great, and Easy to Use! Support is Awesome I highly recommend this App for all kinds of stores. Thank you

BrainyThreads
Smile.io replied February 16, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! 😇 - Jade <3

June 25, 2017

really good app easy to setup and feature rich.

Techshop001
October 19, 2022

The support team is great. I had an issue. They helped me resolve it in less than 24 hours. I am happy with the service.

Ignians Inc.
Smile.io replied October 20, 2022

We are so glad our team was able to help you out quickly and that you are happy with our service :) It means a lot to us that you took the time to leave a review. If you ever need anything in the future, we are always here to help!

February 2, 2023

So far so good! The customer service is very attentive and super helpful if you have any questions installing the app. Shout out to Lisa for helping me figure out the API codes! I'm excited to implement this loyalty program for my customers :)

Jazeena
Smile.io replied February 2, 2023

It was an absolute pleasure chatting with you today! Thank you so so much for taking the time to leave this review and for your super kind words 💖💛 - Lisa

June 12, 2016

Very easy, streamlined set-up! Shopify app designers take notice: this is your competition.

Bloc Vote