4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

January 23, 2017

So far, so good! My customers seem to be liking this new feature.

The Candle Barn Company
14 days using the app
June 16, 2022

Thanks, Joshua for the great and fast support. Video recording was so helpful and helped me a lot in my Shop since I install the loyalty recently. totally recommend and fit our business needs in Saudi Arabia.

kadoonpro
Saudi Arabia
14 days using the app
Smile.io replied June 16, 2022

So happy I was able to help! Thanks for leaving a review, we love seeing the global impact of Smile! 🌍 Glad I was able to help you set up your own unique loyalty program! 💸

Cheers,
Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

January 10, 2017

An all in one turnkey loyalty program that lets you start off easy and inexpensive but can grow and expand with the business. This is my second store that I have added them to, a key part of keeping customers engaged.

Instant Teas
July 8, 2016

So far, so goooooood! Customers keep coming back, thank you Sweet Tooth.

Blue Bee Quilting
November 2, 2021

quick and fast install. step by step instructions answered all my questions without me being confused. like it.

SWG Supply House
Smile.io replied November 3, 2021

We're so glad to hear that your experiencing with setting up was so smooth✨

April 20, 2015

Love the whole idea!
Very simple to add ! And the response is awesome !
Love it !

Zebidah.com
November 18, 2021

So far so Great! We are very happy so far with Smile and how straight forward and well integrated it is with out site. We have not enabled the app yet so we are unsure of results but the customer support team has been awesome, the app is super slick and is very well designed, and we feel that we have gone with the right app. More to come soon.

Young Mountain Tea
Smile.io replied November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! We're so excited for you to launch your rewards program 💖 🍵

April 23, 2022

Customer service is helpful and responsive. Good experience, and live customer service available in the weekend, even awesome

Emma Stationery Haul
Smile.io replied April 23, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it! It was a pleasure chatting with you today, and we were able to help you out 💛 Nicole

August 3, 2016

Great app. Easy to install and use.

Progood
January 19, 2021

Super easy to use! Enjoyed it and it works great with customers to build brand loyalty. I would try it out.

VNTUR Apparel
Smile.io replied January 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! 😄So happy to hear that it's been super easy to use!