4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and navigation, and its positive impact on customer engagement and loyalty through features like point collection and redemption. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps enhances customer experience. The responsive customer support team offers personalized service, including live chat. Some find the pricing expensive, but note the team's flexibility in finding solutions. The app offers customization to fit specific brand needs and has been key in growing returning customer bases and increasing sales.

April 14, 2022

Great service, took the extra mile to help out. Even shoot a video to show me exactly how to operate this app.

Kizuna Roaster & Co.
Hong Kong SAR
44 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied April 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so glad to hear that 💖

July 12, 2016

We've used Sweet Tooth rewards on our other websites and love the ease of use for both customers and us when managing the system... So easy!

Our Family Crafts
October 26, 2016

Pretty easy to setup can't wait to see my orders to start building!!

Couture Threads Boutique
October 7, 2016

Sweet Tooth is a great app for reward points! Set up was easy and it only took a minute to import my coupon codes for the discount rewards. I downloaded other apps for loyalty reward points but they do not have the option to follow social media pages for extra points. I can't wait to see the results.

Boutiquedandelion
July 20, 2020

Good stuff I'd say. Seems pretty user friendly honestly. Liking it so far to tell the truth. Seems solid

AlphaWell Yoga
Smile.io replied July 29, 2020

That's so great to hear! Thank you for your review 💖

October 14, 2016

Easy setup and fair pricing. Thank you for offering such a must have resource for our store! Check it out in action at baileysblossoms.com :)

Baileys Blossoms
January 31, 2023

Hasta ahorita todo bien, me ayudaron con una duda y ya active la app, veremos que tanto le gusta a mis clientes.

Nekko Inn
Mexico
39 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied January 31, 2023

¡Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar una evaluación! Realmente lo apreciamos :) ¡Esperamos ver cómo Smile ayuda a que su negocio crezca!

December 5, 2019

This app is super easy to use, great basic plan and will definitely upgrade if it continue to drives value to get advance features.

Mac & Mabel
Smile.io replied December 9, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star rating and review! We're glad you're enjoying using our app. 🙂

April 20, 2022

Great customer service! Got a bit stuck setting up, but I went to the online chat section and the issue was resolved within 5 minutes.

snuggkids
Smile.io replied April 20, 2022

So happy that I could help today! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review -Jade <3

August 20, 2022

This app is amazing and I am so excited to see the excitement my customers have over our new loyalty program. This app was easy to integrate with Shopify (literally took me 5 minutes).. I had a few questions and customer service went about and beyond!

Alden+Rose LLC
39 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied August 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review & for all your kind words! We appreciate it so much & we look forward to continuing to impress 🤩