4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

November 3, 2022

Excellent application to increase your sales. Winning is always a good start for people and to feel the love we have to offer them.

GlamourOMG
About 2 hours using the app
Smile.io replied November 3, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave us a review! We are super happy to hear that Smile has helped in increasing sales ⭐️

September 10, 2021

I just downloaded Smile for the Shopify POS and I was greeted by Maria from their support team! She was so so helpful and spent an hour going over everything I needed to know! I am excited to use the app! Thank you so much for all the help getting me set up!

On Pointe Dancewear
About 2 hours using the app
Smile.io replied September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here! 😍
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything :)

June 25, 2017

Setup was easy and options pre filled. I really didn't need to do anything unless I wanted to change the amounts. That saved a lot of time. Don't have any results yet, but it deserves 5 stars for the setup alone. I'm sure it will work just fine, but I will update once I see results. Thanks.

Chriselainelingerie
October 31, 2017

Before even using the app live, I was impressed by the level of support offered by the developer. The ability to chat live was really helpful and the member of staff that I spoke to, answered all of my questions and made suggestions on how to improve. For someone who is new to Shopify, this was invaluable.

Dont Swing On Your Chair
December 4, 2021

This has been the easiest and best app integration that I have ever added to my shop. The youtube directions were so clear to follow and Maria was SO helpful and kind answering all of my questions. I am so excited to let my customers know about my new rewards program! Definitely recommend

Luca Elle Boutique
Smile.io replied December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review! So glad to hear that our Youtube channel and support team has been helpful 💖

July 11, 2016

Sweet tooth is the perfect tool for any new business to gain clients

Precious Lela
December 18, 2021

Having good app support is SO important, and this app does that! Also, the UI of the app is really good. I'm excited to see how my customers respond to rewards!

The Uniform Shoppe
Smile.io replied December 21, 2021

We are excited too!! thank you so much for your review we really appreciate it.

January 16, 2021

So far so good. Great for starting out and learning. I like having the rewards program. I think it will help attract a lot of customers

Life Limitz
Smile.io replied January 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and choosing Smile for your rewards program! Looking forward to seeing the launch of your program :)

May 7, 2021

Love how easy this app was to set up and the style of it doesn't look tacky which is a huge win for up selling.

Thread the Needle
Smile.io replied May 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! 🌟 We're so glad to hear that you're loving the app! :)

August 24, 2021

No fuss, CSV import, simple to use, beautiful GUI, intuitive UX, features that match all other competitors, super customer service, unbeatable pricing. What are you waiting for?

My Story Treasury
Singapore
Smile.io replied August 25, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! 💓

It helps get us in front of more awesome people just like you! 💓