4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable features that boost customer loyalty and conversions. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps, along with efficient live chat and personalized customer service, are highly valued. However, some suggest more affordable or flexible pricing for small businesses.

January 22, 2019

I can't redeem the customers points at point of sale. I can see the dropdown in Shopify POS that says "redeem this customer's points" but all it does is show me the customer and how many points. It doesn't give me the option to redeem. I then have to go to the website (time consuming for the customer) and pull the code and type it in. Please fix this.

Hadwin House
About 1 year using the app
May 19, 2019

the app is ok. its just for some reason it only allows you to sign up sometimes. after u submit the info the "i am not a robot" recaptcha does not work so it wont let people sign up

Feed The Flock
About 1 year using the app
Smile.io replied May 21, 2019

Hey there, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We'll be in touch for further assistance. :)

March 31, 2021

I had this app for a little over a year, and it was great. It wasn't until a couple months ago my store started to slow down. Many factors in my speed test pointed to this app. I reached out to CS, they assured me all was fine. But today i decided to remove the app, and my website has improved so much speed wise. I dont know what the issue was, maybe a bug. I don't know. But sadly i had to remove this app from my store.

Three little bows
Smile.io replied March 31, 2021

Hey there! Thanks so much for your detailed feedback & review. We've sent over an email to help out! :) Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

December 23, 2022

Its barely good enough considering it is free. There are issues with finding customers. The search is difficult and will only find exact, full matches. You cant just search by a first or last name. you have to have both.

The price offerings go from free to $50 to $200 a month. Which they need a lower cost option with features I could actually use. most of the feature even at the premium package just aren't useful.

Ashton Renee Boutique
Smile.io replied December 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! One of our team members has reached out to discuss your points made below.
- Hannah & The Smile Team :)

May 9, 2016

The set up was very easy and well explained! Now lets hope it can bring me some return customers and help spread the word :) Great idea!

Copper Co
July 30, 2017

Lack of integration with MailChimp is disappointing

Mika And Max
March 29, 2017

wish there was more customization for the free account

Local Roots Nyc Food
11 months using the app
April 16, 2017

The app is great and explains setup well. Have had a few hiccups however. If your store has special characters in the name, it tends to mistype it. Also, unless you have an upgraded plan, you can't edit the automated email sent to customers referred with discount, and you're unfortunately stuck with sending these people a $10 coupon. I will follow up on this review if these two issues get resolved.

Gentlemans Juice
11 months using the app
Edited November 27, 2016

I cannot seem to figure out how to import my mailchimp list and actual customer lists. It only seems to want to do some POS customers but not all. I have customers from pinterest as well but cannot add their email or give them points and they have accepted marketing. I am sure I am probably doing something wrong :/
It's very beautiful and looks great, don't get me wrong. I think that I will have to look elsewhere for more easier integration.

Glam Geek