4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless integration, and customizable rewards program. It's recognized for effectively driving customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a positive impact on customer engagement and retention. Merchants value the responsive customer service during system outages or data delays. The app is praised for its affordability, value for money, and low maintenance. Its adaptability to various business needs is also highlighted.

November 5, 2021

Insanely great platform and so easy to use. This app is going to be game changing for our store and hope it increases our CVR.

Styll
Smile.io replied November 6, 2021

Thank you! 🙏 We're excited to work with you and help bring in those customers! 💯

November 26, 2022

The integration was easy and seamless and I like that I can add ways for my customers to join. It's a very cool app

Unknwn Kings Apparel
Smile.io replied November 27, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad that Smile was easy to integrate. And, we think you are very cool too 😎 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

July 8, 2016

So easy to use! Can customize exactly how you want with online help to any questions you may have.

In2ition Mercantile
July 28, 2016

I honestly can't believe how easy this was. I use a paid theme and it has a few quirks, however this integrated perfectly. I couldn't be happier so far!

tacticalkeychains.com

Tactical Keychains
August 1, 2016

Oh so easy to install, especially for someone who is not at all tech savvy.

Comicsrus
August 14, 2021

It was really easy to set up and I love the free feature to test out before making a commitment. I hope my clients will enjoy this new feature and it bring more business

STITCHEDSTYLES
Smile.io replied August 17, 2021

We're so glad to hear that your experiencing with setting up was so smooth✨
Thanks so much for leaving us this review!

January 25, 2023

Good

SquareBR
Brazil
Smile.io replied January 25, 2023

We're glad you're enjoying Smile. Thanks for leaving a review :)

May 2, 2020

I use this app to reward my royal customers, it does well, it would nice for me to know you earlier.

niihaw
Smile.io replied May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖

April 13, 2016

So far this is a great app. Too new to tell conclusively but it's good so far.

Natures Body Art
April 18, 2023

Very easy and simple set up. I've been using Smile on other brands for awhile now and always appreciated the simplicity

Coven Creations
Smile.io replied April 19, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this kind review — we really appreciate it! 😊

Smile Team ✨