4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless integration, and customizable rewards program. It's recognized for effectively driving customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a positive impact on customer engagement and retention. Merchants value the responsive customer service during system outages or data delays. The app is praised for its affordability, value for money, and low maintenance. Its adaptability to various business needs is also highlighted.

Edited November 10, 2021

Although I just started using the Free Plan the setup was super easy and no coding is required, great!

Primetime Online
6 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖So glad to hear that the setup process was simple!

November 13, 2020

Very easy to use so far, excited to offer my customers an easy to use rewards program and I'm sure they will love their extra discount

thenaturalspa
6 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So glad that the setup process was simple and smooth for you 😄

January 23, 2021

Easy app to use and I am happy to use it for my brand. I look forward to growing my loyal customers with this app.

Habits of A Goddess
Smile.io replied January 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟So happy to hear how easy Smile has been to use, and here's to loyalty boosted growth in this new year 🍾

August 31, 2016

Awesome and it does a great job for free!

Emz Blendz
December 7, 2022

Easy to set up, very user friendly. Unlike some apps I don't need help with this it just as simple as naming and going

Say It Back Tee's
Smile.io replied December 7, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! It's very appreciated 💖

Lisa - Smile Team ✨

April 18, 2022

Easy to install and customize.. looking forward to playing around with it some more before making a final review.

Pearl + Creek
Smile.io replied April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything throughout the setup process :)

June 8, 2020

Just started using the app.. Really straight forward and seems super easy. Looking forward to see the end result

Noble Reefs
Smile.io replied June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!😄

August 10, 2021

easy set-up. important for me to be able to import customer info from another program. I'm optimistic...

Cards By Anne
Smile.io replied August 12, 2021

So glad that you found the setup easy. We know that you've got a lot to juggle as a small business owner, so we always strive to make things easy for you.

August 24, 2016

Exactly what we was looking for! Brilliant and easy to use loyalty plan for customers.

Allstarsdirect
October 16, 2016

Impressed with how easy it was to set up program.

Dreamz Etc