4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

October 21, 2016

Excited to start using this program for my customers!

Simply Me Boutiquw
February 7, 2017

so excited to start using this app!

The Natural Root
July 14, 2017

great apppppppppppp....A+++++++++++++++++

Dezdesigns
May 7, 2020

Had a really delightful experience setting up the program. They make it so easy to set up, unlike other apps. Great service when I need them, and helpful recommendations about program strategy.

Vibes Soap
Smile.io replied May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing about your experience! 💖

September 24, 2019

My experience has been very positive thus far. The set up instructions are easy to follow, the customer service team are there via chat and email if you have more questions, and everything works. Overall, it's a great app that I was able to integrate with other apps on my store like Stamped.io reviews and Recharge Subscription app.

Kyra's Shea Medleys
Smile.io replied September 24, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate the feedback and we're super happy you're loving our integrations. 😄

September 30, 2019

After only a few minutes walking the app through setting it'self up (that's right!), I understand and LOVE everything this app does, and it does everything I need for free at this stage in my business. Thank you!

Blissful Home Cleaning
Smile.io replied October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate it. 😄

September 2, 2021

Super quick customer service! Very helpful. Such a great app for incentivizing your customers! Highly recommend

The JMK
Smile.io replied September 3, 2021

We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app and customer service!

March 25, 2022

This app has helped us to really give back to our customers in a seamless and efficient way. The sync to Klaviyo has aided us in communicating with our members and potential members in ways that help to drive sales. The sync between Shopify POS and our Shopify ecommerce store is great for allowing customers to earn in both places. Would love if all of the discounts available to loyalty members on the Shopify ecommerce platform be available to them on the Shopify POS system as well.

Beauty Club Outlet
Smile.io replied March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback and review! We're excited to hear that you're finding our integrations helpful for your business, and that they are helping to drive sales! We'll definitely share all of this with our team. 😄

September 30, 2014

Great basic loyalty rewards app which should be enough for most stores. Developer provided prompt answers to questions. Will use be using this one again!

Gourmet Skin Bar
Hong Kong SAR
July 7, 2015

Really straight forward to set up and install with good flexibility and functionality. The ability to control the point reward levels is super easy to implement and edit. Love it

Rooscloset