4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless integration, and customizable rewards program. It's recognized for effectively driving customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a positive impact on customer engagement and retention. Merchants value the responsive customer service during system outages or data delays. The app is praised for its affordability, value for money, and low maintenance. Its adaptability to various business needs is also highlighted.

August 6, 2016

The sweet tooth app is exactly what we were looking for to reward Lovepray jewelry's super loyal customer base! We are so excited!

Lovepray
3 minutes using the app
July 27, 2016

great app however very expensive stepup plan from free, should move toward a order number type plan rather then user count plan as user counts can be non buying users

Eagle Beadz
August 18, 2016

So easy to install, can't wait to see how our customers react to it!

Beaumont Inn Gift Shop
October 21, 2016

Excited to start using this program for my customers!

Simply Me Boutiquw
July 14, 2017

great apppppppppppp....A+++++++++++++++++

Dezdesigns
February 7, 2017

so excited to start using this app!

The Natural Root
September 30, 2014

Great basic loyalty rewards app which should be enough for most stores. Developer provided prompt answers to questions. Will use be using this one again!

Gourmet Skin Bar
Hong Kong SAR
December 12, 2018

Smile is an amazing app with a lot of functionality to reward your customers. It integrates with other apps, so I can also reward people for leaving reviews through Stamped.io as well.

While I haven't needed too much from them, their support has been amazing when I couldn't quite figure out what I was doing, they guided me to where I needed to be.

Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium
June 27, 2018

This is the perfect solution for us and our store. So easy to set up and get going. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking for a good way to engage with your customers.

Helding
Ireland
March 19, 2017

I would recommend Sweet Tooth to anyone - there support is great and the app is even better. I am so impressed by there ability to keep everything updated.

Sneakerup1