Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Studio 36

Super user-friendly and easy to set up. I do wish there were more customizable options for rewarding points.

February 25, 2021

Thank you sharing your kind and honest feedback :) , please feel free to reach out to us with your rewarding goals. We'll be happy to see what options we can offer, or explore workarounds! 🙌

Life of Colour

Customer service is awesome! I enquired about something and the customer service team went above and beyond to solve my issue. Really friendly people!

February 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟 Happy to hear our lightning fast support got you the help you needed! ⚡️🤩

Obsessed Gymwear

We have recently just installed this app on our new Shopify site. The App was easy to install and set up and when we did have an issue adding one of the reward features the guys got back to me the same day to walk me through how to add the feature. 10/10 would recommend!! :)

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that Smile was super easy to setup, and you've gotten all the help you need from our support team 😁

Mad Mod Shop

Glad to find a rewards program that is so easy to implement for my online shop. Thank you Smile.io!!

February 23, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟 So happy to hear how easy to implement Smile has been, and you're very welcome!

House to HOME Marketplace

Easy to setup and is a great addition to our website. We are excited to give this benefit to our loyal customers.

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review ✨ We're so glad to hear that the setup was smooth, and can't wait to see how your customers react! :)

ShopNikNaksByNik

Absolutely love this feature for my online shop. Helps keep customers and drive new sales! Super easy to use!

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We're so glad to hear that we're helping drive new sales! 🎉

Fit Nutrition Australia

Not only is this app completely customisable, the help that they give you is incredible. This app is actually so easy to use and when I needed to access reporting they did it for me! Super helpful and the points are really easy to use, no customer issues!

February 21, 2021

Thanks so much for writing us this 5-star review 🌟 So happy to hear how easy to use Smile has been, and that you've received all the support you needed!

Gr8Soundzzz

Good App! Definitely helped make my website look and run more effectively. I reccomend to anyone with an eCommerce store!

February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

Zenful

amazing support and really nice app. I get instantly customer service responses which I am amazed off.

SkateboardStickers.com

Just getting to grips with this but have to say thank you to Christian for going above and beyond with setting up. Also pointed out a pricing error which would have cost me.

February 20, 2021

Thank you for sharing these exceptionally kind words. It was a pleasure learning about your store and helping you get set up for success :)
- Christian