Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty | Reviews

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

TC Nutrition Canada | Expect Results

great review app, would recommend! Customer service always responds within a minute or two and is very easy to work with

21sallve

The customer service is great! As soon as I finish the tests and activate in the store, I'll be back to complete the review

November 26, 2021

Thanks for your kind words! I enjoyed learning more about your store, can't wait for you to launch with us! 💛

- Christian

Wine Brothers

Love it - these guys are awesome. App has been a game changer and the CS is on it, they are very responsive

November 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! So glad to hear that you're liking our app! 💖

Shop Leopard Lily Boutique

We LOVE this App! It is so easy to understand and very straight forward. The Customer service is out of this world--fast and efficient! David rocks! 100/10 recommend getting this app.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for such an awesome review!! We are thrilled you have had a great experience with our app and our customer service team, It really makes our day.

iLuvLash™

Smile is a really useful app which really helps bring back customers with the rewards system, it really helps with marketing also! The Smile team is really helpful and friendly, they also reply really fast which is great!

November 25, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! 🤩 We're so happy to hear you are finding our app is helping your business to succeed.

Pink Panda

The App works very well for the features that it offers. Customer service is A+, can't say enough good things.

November 25, 2021

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! 🤩 We're glad to hear about your experience with our customer service team! 🙌

Valdez V’ogue

First i wanna say smile is awesome its really creating magic for me, but let me tell you about my super star agent MARIA!!!!!, 5 stars ain't enough to describe your warm welcoming, knowledgeable, friendly and bubbly personality but if i was ever to get tired of Smile and I remember Maria's customer service ability I would have a SMILE on my face so How can I not wanna use SMILE? I truly appreciate you Maria from smiles.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your extra kind words, we're super glad you're happy with the Smile loyalty program and our support! We'll continue to create ✨magic 😊 for our wonderful merchants, and always appreciate your time to reach out and share your thoughts. - Maria

Nano Hearing Aids

Very useful app for our word-of-mouth marketing and the support was awesome. I liked the embed screen recording app, I was able to explain the issue efficiently with confidence.
Thank you so much!

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩

B. Beauty x Skin

I use this app to help me gain loyal customers. I love it and the team is so helpful. I really like how it is easy to use and I was able to understand the features.

November 23, 2021

Excellent! We're stoked to hear you've been loving Smile and have found it easy to use and understand. Thanks for the 5-star review 🌟

Polished Skin Organics

So far i'm loving the setup can't wait for my customers to try it out. Who doesn't love a discount on orders!

November 23, 2021

We feel the love too 💕 thanks for letting us know! We know your customers are going to enjoy those discounts as well. Good luck with your program launch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 360 361