Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Anyixin

Nice concept for this app. The installation went smoothly and the app itself works well and does what the description says. I would love for it to enable more customization like an option to center the app under the products descriptions.

Once Off Creations

This app is FANTASTIC!!! Just what I wanted. Thank you. The Help Desk was SO helpful. I wanted the icons resized to suit my site, and they made many, many changes without any problems. VERY happy. Thank you.

Zelfontwerp

I love this review app, my customers love this review app!! And most of all great customer service. Really worht the investment :)

Vegan Hearts Club

Easy to install. Easy to configure. Works well with the free theme I'm using. I believe my customers will enjoy being able to give this kind of feedback using emojis. Time will tell.

CHICYOGA & ROOTS

I use this app to help me give customers a fun and familiar way to rate items. It was nice that the app was integrated for me! Definitely recommend.

Mydeye

A fun app, super easy to install and use. It would be more valuable if I could see a report or dashboard to compare the results between products, collections or blogs. A way to see which are performing better from a sentiment view, to help potentially tweak my offerings.

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Excellent app. I'm not using it for reviews but to ask my visitors how they're feeling today. Thank you for the lightspeed tips from Logan.

Onyx And Peridot

A fun way for people to rate products.

My Childrens Boutique

Great app with amazing customer service!

Styler Comb

I love it so far, great app! It's a great way to track customer interaction :)