4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and robust automation and analytics features. It's praised for its responsive customer support and valuable order confirmation and shipping notification capabilities. The app is effective in recovering abandoned carts and boosting sales, with some reporting a 50-60% increase. It's particularly beneficial for Indian businesses, integrating SMS and WhatsApp for customer engagement. Merchants find its pricing cost-effective and value its ability to send promotional messages and discount codes.

May 27, 2017

So far so good. I joined on a Saturday but my sender ID and custom templates were approved within 2-3 hours. I am impressed. The messages are already getting delivered. It is way cheaper as compared to the app I tried earlier - "SMS Alerts". There I was paying almost INR 2 per SMS and there was a monthly commitment. Here I had to buy 5000 SMS at USD 30 at once and there is no monthly commitment. It is a "pay as you go" setup and the cost per SMS is only about INR 0.40. I like it. The added advantage is the unique sender ID, a six alphabet name that I could choose so that those receiving the SMS will know who sent it.

Nuvoshack In
March 18, 2020

Nice app, very helpful and pretty easy to navigate. Gives you the opportunity to engage more with customers.highly recommended

Jumbo Cases
September 22, 2019

Great App, Easy to use. The minimum charges per SMS Notification make it the best app in the Shopify App Store. Extremely happy with the app and recommend others to have it in their store.

aofe
November 23, 2017

one of the best apps for a store with seamless integrations. Thanks

Glo Box
September 30, 2019

I will have to say, I've been VERY impressed with this app and the team behind it. I have seem some really good aspects to it and something about it just seems much more organized.

Peeperly India
Edited August 19, 2019

Customer service is awesome, they are so flexible with your requirements. Fast response
I would definitely recommend this app for your store.

voguetune
August 22, 2019

Great application and great customer service. Works really well. I highly recommend for all eCommerce website Thank you.

Smartwatchesworld
August 22, 2019

This app is working perfect for shopify stores. This app is very good for sending promotional massages like discount codes, offer messages to our customers easily.

Casesaaz
August 24, 2017

Works really good, easy setup and quick notification to customer just after the order has been placed.

Griffel
October 31, 2017

Very easy setup and control of what it sends

Sharper Styles