4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and robust automation and analytics features. It's praised for its responsive customer support and valuable order confirmation and shipping notification capabilities. The app is effective in recovering abandoned carts and boosting sales, with some reporting a 50-60% increase. It's particularly beneficial for Indian businesses, integrating SMS and WhatsApp for customer engagement. Merchants find its pricing cost-effective and value its ability to send promotional messages and discount codes.

August 27, 2020

The app works perfectly fine and rates are also very reasonable. Lets you edit the template for free. Uninterrupted Experience. Great Customer Support. Very Cooperative. Must-Use. Un-subscribe option to the message is cherry on the cake if someone doesn't want to get the message or updates customer can un-subscribe. Again this can turn off and on.

Feedback:
1. They should improve UI, it looks very old-school.
2. They should give more insights about the messages and analytics.

Amogue
19 days using the app
November 18, 2019

The app is good and the setup is also easy. The abandon cart feature is also very good and is helping in recovering the customers.

Soul & Peace
13 days using the app
January 9, 2018

Super easy to set up, and working great so Far!

www.autopartscheaper.com

Parts1
December 13, 2021

I have started using app. And I find service is good. Setting is simple and customer and prospects are getting SMS.

PowerCarbonSpares
August 11, 2019

one of the best APP I've ever used.. If you get alot of abandoned checkouts, you must get this app.. It helped me to increase my revenue by %20..

Thanks alot!

Aviation Shop
May 24, 2017

Fishkart is using SMS Notifications and it works well. Now, we can minimize the incoming calls from the Customers asking the status of their order. We were searching for this kinda App in December, 2016 and it was not there at that time. Now we have found this New App launched in April, 2017 and grabbed it.
We recommend everyone this App to notify the Customer the status of their Order. Thank you Team for your Quick replies and service.

Fishkartt
6 days using the app
July 7, 2019

Simple and useful app. I was using another app earlier who were not responsive. Someone from this app team called next day to confirm if everything was fine and if we faced any issues.
You can customise templates.
They provide some free SMS credits when install the app to test it out.
You can have your own sender id
I liked that you can customise any sms template
Interface is also clean and neat
There is an option to send Marketing sms though I have not used it yet

Also for those who are not clear on charges (I was not clear) - You have to recharge some amount (minimum is $30) and then your balance will be deducted as the SMS is sent according to the SMS charge for the country.

Overall good App.

Petrichor
3 days using the app
March 29, 2023

WOnderful experience using the app! Riya Thakur was really helpful in the setup and integrations. Helped impriove our sales

Sheen Couture Official
About 15 hours using the app
October 23, 2017

very nice app..so simple and very effective

Opticalbazaar