Reviews (364)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, seamless SMS and WhatsApp integration, and powerful automation features. They find the real-time analytics and reports useful for assessing their marketing efforts. The support team is known for their quick and helpful responses. The app is especially effective in the Indian market, offering cost-effectiveness and high ROI. Merchants value features like order confirmations, shipping notifications, abandoned cart recovery messages, and promotional campaigns. The ability to support multiple sender IDs and integrate with apps like JudgeMe is also appreciated. However, there's a demand for the ability to send personalized messages to specific customers or based on tags.

August 11, 2019

one of the best APP I've ever used.. If you get alot of abandoned checkouts, you must get this app.. It helped me to increase my revenue by %20..

Thanks alot!

Aviation Shop
7 days using the app
May 24, 2017

Fishkart is using SMS Notifications and it works well. Now, we can minimize the incoming calls from the Customers asking the status of their order. We were searching for this kinda App in December, 2016 and it was not there at that time. Now we have found this New App launched in April, 2017 and grabbed it.
We recommend everyone this App to notify the Customer the status of their Order. Thank you Team for your Quick replies and service.

Fishkartt
6 days using the app
Edited June 19, 2024

The ConvertWay is an excellent application for communcating with your customers through Whatsapp & SMS. I have been using TCW since last 3 years and have been able to connect very well with my customers using their campaigns & automation flows. I am particularly impressed by the KAM team of The ConvertWay who are very responsive & supportive for all my queries.

eLocalshop
4 months using the app
July 7, 2019

Simple and useful app. I was using another app earlier who were not responsive. Someone from this app team called next day to confirm if everything was fine and if we faced any issues.
You can customise templates.
They provide some free SMS credits when install the app to test it out.
You can have your own sender id
I liked that you can customise any sms template
Interface is also clean and neat
There is an option to send Marketing sms though I have not used it yet

Also for those who are not clear on charges (I was not clear) - You have to recharge some amount (minimum is $30) and then your balance will be deducted as the SMS is sent according to the SMS charge for the country.

Overall good App.

Petrichor
3 days using the app
March 29, 2023

WOnderful experience using the app! Riya Thakur was really helpful in the setup and integrations. Helped impriove our sales

Sheen Couture Official
About 15 hours using the app
October 23, 2017

very nice app..so simple and very effective

Opticalbazaar