Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 1, 2022

I am new to the App but so far it has been very easy to navigate. It is very step by step and I love the simplicity of it>

worthitboutique
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
June 29, 2022

easy so far .........................................................fasdf.as..sadf.asdf.asdf.as.dfa.sdfas

MyInspiringhome
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 29, 2022

Worst Customer service ever. They never replied my messages. My ads got rejected and I tried to change the creative and everything I know but no changes. I sent them message since last month and they haven't replied me. The only thing I regretted was the time I wasted learning how to run Snapchat Ads

Diamonygift
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 28, 2022

So far so good, no issues with the app intergration with shopify however i was not expecting to leave a review with a minimum 100 characters, so that part is disappointing.

Shop Zone America
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
June 25, 2022

After all the hassles from all the other sales channels, that im still not on, snapchat has made there ad creation very ez for anyone, and they are going along with my daily budget, I couldnt ask for more. I saw the results in my website at the time its was scheduled to start. whether my store makes it or not. thank you Snapchat for getting my Ad ,up and out there, and way less of a hassle then these other sales channels ..

The Treasure Express
Time spent using app: 28 days
June 23, 2022

I am just getting started with this app and so far so good. I will come back with an update after a few weeks.

All en Cash Apparel
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 21, 2022

Really easy to set up! I didn't have any difficulties with and it was straight to the point. Haven't had a chance to make a campaign yet but I'm excited for it!

Blurbs
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 18, 2022

i use it for advertising i like how its easy to connect with other people. i really dont have any complaints. i like that it has a great privetsy its great for group chats.

Pureda Trax
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 17, 2022

Cool ad service for our business helped us a lot. Thanks to the developers for this option of ad for our business.

CASETEROID
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 14, 2022

it was simply to setup, the experience was great. i would highly recommend every seller to have this app.

Orandi