Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Motiv8 Yourself

I am not getting the conversions I have expected when running a SC Ad. It helps with maintaining traffic, however shouldn't have to pay unless sales are made.

The Peach Builder Co

Easy setup. Only just getting into it but snap ads manager seems pretty easy to follow so happy with it so far

gemmeris

Great app for managing your business advertisements on Snapchat directly from your Shopify admin panel.

maxi-diskont.eu

I am just add this app. I will see, i must check everything about this app, what is it good for. Thank you very much.

Division 5

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE....
I did a campain for my business $5 (but after no communication from the developer and no analysis what so ever, I cancelled the ad. They continued to charge me for the service that i cancelled. basically I was changed $5 for 33 days. In the end i opened a dispute with my bank regarding the charges..

Dope Star Clothing

easy as pie to use this app, had no issues everything ran smoothy. can't wait to see my sales grow!

Chelsea Creations

I just started with Snap chat Ads app hopefully it works and gets me more sales to my small business

Show Off Cosmetics by Koty Ashilan

I gave it a 4 star rating for how simple setup was! I'll be back to give a 5 star once I have an ad to test out the service completely. Time to sell some more lashes! By the way check us out lash lovers! Thank you and have a blessed day! www.showoffbykotyashilan.com

ViddyHouse

Love it. Snapchap Ads have been a great way of getting to sell on my e-commerce store. I can't wait to do more!

Emperfekt

User friendly, hopefully it gets emperfekt.com a lot of views, and the app is great for marketing. I'm optimistic about the marketing aspect. Let's Go Snap-Chat! There wasn't anything I didn't like about it. Very easy to use, no difficult instructions.