Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lee Headquarters

it really helped me using this app, I'm a stared so I will be giving more reviews on how is the page going thank you.

AestheticObsession

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like this so good. I love it so much omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg thanks

GoodyTees.com

Location Morocco

This is frustrating.
Why would you make the Snapchat Ads app available in my country to install while I can't use it for its sole purpose because my country isn't eligible for a business account on the app?
When I tried to start running ads, my account was automatically rejected!
What am I then going to use this app for if my country isn't eligible for it?
I have contacted Shopify support to further investigate this situation because all of this was just a total waste of time and would like it not to happen again to anyone.

cooksarea.com

Time spent using app 10 minutes

it was so easy to set up and fun because it was not a headache. I am going to be using this platform to run adds for my shopify account and I very excited because of how easy it was.

Couch Haus

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Really helpful. Easy to set up. Free ad credit?! Sign me up! Love the dashboard, right up there with Facebook and Google.

KZ ACOUSTICS

Location China
Time spent using app 15 minutes

That is amazing,very fast to connect,very good to use!I am so happy to download this,and can't wait to use.

SHOPPING DOS IMPORTADOS

Location Brazil

Aplicativo excelente, onde podemos interagir com diversas pessoas de varias partes do mundo. Recomendo a todos

Redpalmco

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

LVANI LABEL

This app is seamless easy to use software for advertising. I highly suggest downloading the Snapchat app for your business

Desire Rugs

Location Australia

I keep on getting charged daily. is this a scam!
i only agreed on running it for day $20 approx. you guys keep on deducting $11 everyday