Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 9, 2022

well im doing good but still getting these two to get working i know ill get it.then ill get the sales going and look for more customers

four feathers clothing
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 7, 2022

i had to connect my snapchat to my shopify store...very easy to set up.very good..cant wait to explore

ALLDEALZ
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Edited March 7, 2022

So far no issues. In the process of setting up the draft stage, so it's too soon to say. Too soon to rate completely. Ratings should be completed closer to the end of the set-up session.

Online Marketing Connection
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 4, 2022

I am working on shopify from last 3 year and I have Earn up 20000 Dollers on my another shop, now I trying to make a team of people to work together.

ASstarsproducts91@
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 4, 2022

Is not working. Besides, I should be able to select the products or collections I want to advertise. It doesn't make sense promoting everything in my store

Gloge Store
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 2, 2022

I have just setup the to my website I did not run ads yet, but it is easy to setup just a pace of keg

Fabulous General Merchant buy Deploy-Tech LLC
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 1, 2022

Not good at all, pixel errors about email and phone hashes not being detected and all snapchat support does is say "contact your developer". You're left on your own because their app does not work. I would not suggest even advertising with Snapchat due to their level of support. How a company like this is in business still baffles my mind.

WearAura
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 25, 2022

I hope Snapchat help and support me to grow up my business, am taking this opportunity very seriously

7stores4u
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 25, 2022

So far im just getting started. I dont know anything about this up. Will see how it performs and I can respond to this later.

AromaticGardens
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
February 23, 2022

When using Shopify, it is a great app to use for Snapchat marketing. I still need to try more, but I expect it to help the business grow.

Bodyful