Snapchat Ads , 2,511 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and effective functionality. They commend the regular updates and unique features, indicating a commitment to continuous improvement from the developers. The customer support is noted for its quick responses. The advertising platform, with its wide range of targeting options and engaging ad formats, is praised for its ease of use and integration with Shopify tools. Merchants view the app as a beneficial tool for their marketing strategies.

August 13, 2023

Quite an easy sync and process .I don't know why the review is requiring me to write so much though.I'm a human of little words.

MOTARAFWrld
33 minutes using the app
August 30, 2023

good

Ebayshop
Italy
September 14, 2023

it good

protogen
May 27, 2023

My experience was fine until I simply wrote in this box "straightforward and logical" and give it a five star rating. But because anything less than 100 characters would not be OK my five star rating had to be reduced to a four star rating because I'm not their slave and they should be appreciative that I'm giving them any time for a rating whatsoever. That's also logical.

www.rosscline.com
18 minutes using the app
October 5, 2023

easy

HONOTM
14 days using the app
June 24, 2023

amazing surfing... i like it.lots of my friends are using... i found i find the right place to go... will use it oftenly

Hype Fabrix
China
43 minutes using the app
June 28, 2023

Je recommande cette application aux marchands car c’est une application de qualité et facile a utiliser

My Store
Benin
25 days using the app
July 6, 2023

pienso que es excelenete la variedad de efectos que tiene la app y lo funcional que es aun no la entiendo muy bien puesto que soy recien llegada pero estoy feliz

Mazorralandia con Melo
September 23, 2023

good

DRL
11 days using the app