Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 25, 2020

i used the app to create my ads and it was pretty straight foward you don't have to be a computer tech to know what to do.

PrescoTokoz
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 24, 2020

Easy setup and connecting to Snapchat (seriously was a total of 5 minutes of account setup). *TIP: Don’t take Snapchat ‘special’ —> setup this app and you get a $100 in free credits for $25 spend. The special I originally got before this app was $50 for $25 spend. This has been the best account setup out of all apps so far and we use A LOT.

Aqua Supercenter - Discount Pool Supplies
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 22, 2020

it was easy to set up the ads account... it provided guidance to every step of the process. i didn't even consider setting up snapchat ads till I saw the app

MZN Bodycare
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited June 21, 2020

i used this app to meet new people and it also helped me by learning the app to make some business decisions

PuppyLuvCo
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 20, 2020

A Rol liife Ease Trabalho com diversos seguimentos de produção aqui voce encontra de quase tudo para seu dia a dia

ROL LIFE EASY
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 18, 2020

Excited to start running ads with snapchat. I'm pleased with the experience thus far and once again I'm excited

Drip Or Drown Jewels
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 17, 2020

Its a little complicated but I got it! I am quite new at this tho - so that says alot!! I was able to make m ads and fingers crossed lets see the results next

furboo
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 15, 2020

I believe the process went very smooth.
Although, I didn't like the fact that I couldn't use my personal number that i used for my personal account also for my business account as I only have one mobile number.

B-K Beauty
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 15, 2020

Parece estar muy bien, no obstante no tengo experiencia con promoción de este ads y antes de dar una repuesta contundente prefiero esperar y ver los resultados que nos ofrece esta nueva app.

UNCCORG
Spain
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
June 15, 2020

Will take your money and give you nothing, like pouring quarters into a broken vending machine, except this one is digital and it can steal a lot!

No reporting, no clue where the money goes.

Marie Sharp's USA OFFICIAL STORE