Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

My Fur Kidz

this app made it so simple, thank you i was battling with editing code using another provider and your app took 10 secs to set up and run. Thanks

EcoBottleProject

Really useful app for adding social icons and works great so far plus easy to use. I can recommend for it everyone.

Route 26 Goods

This App was so easy to add to my store. I would recommend it to everyone! Up & working in no time at all.

gtrcollections

OMG! OMG! OH MY GAWD! By far the best social network sharing app on Shopify.

This app is a life saver!

Thank you so much!

Deaaz

O melhor de todo até o momento. Facilitou muito a minha vida de iniciante e agora recomendo a todos que me acompanham para que tenham a mesma facilidade que eu tive em utilizar este app. Estão de parabéns.

Yashdeep Jewellers

This is an amazing app and I use for so many things for my store. So many good ideas and it is super user-friendly.

FABartonstuff

Extremely easy to install. Free plan provides five ways to share, and that's enough for the beginning.

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

I love Zotabox and plan to upgrade, I use it to advertise across social media which the tools available makes it very easy, also the banners and tools use to showcase my website in a more inviting and professional manner.

Zazz & Zane

I used this up to have my products shared on the popular social media platforms, This is awesome! Love this app

Faith Unwrapped

Very nice social sharing and feature rich. I was pleased by the way it pulls in images for Pinterest.