Create Social Proof From UGC

Create Social Proof From UGC

by Socialphotos

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

Funboy

I was thrilled to find Socialphotos. I had previously looked at more expensive options like Olapic but given that we're just starting out couldn't afford to make the investment. Socialphotos has all the features I was looking for at a great price. The Socialphotos team especially Roland was great to work with and they walked me through set-up. I highly recommend Socialphotos for anyone looking to capitalize on the power of visuals and social media marketing.

Vape-Smart

Great Support, app preforms just as described. Worked out really well for my shop.

Karla.Club

Great app :). As far as I know, this is the only app that allows you to add a different gallery for each product - all your product galleries are relevant now!!!

Olive & Lile

Love this app!

So simple to use and works perfectly!

Happy customer!

SummerTies

Great app!

Joe
www.SummerTies.com

The YES Bar

easy install. very responsive support. so far, so good. also soon to be more customizable in terms of the feed order, so that's great!

Buff Dudes

Excellent app, it's exactly what we were looking for! Would highly recommend.

Goodqueen

Socialphotos is really what i need for my new website, great app, and Rolland as been really fast to answer and solve my problem... i really recommend it

Chance Clothing Ltd

So far, this has been an easy application/tool to use and update. It has added a fresh, social approach to my site.

MakersKit

My fav new app, tried others that do the same but the instal and ease of use on this one is A+. Love it!