Social Snowball: Affiliate App

Social Snowball: Affiliate App

by Social Snowball

Boost revenue with automated affiliate marketing

Jose Canseco

Smooth like bread and butter. I had tried using other affiliate apps but was unable to see any success - their interfaces were not pretty in terms of the UI and UX. I run an ecommerce agency and Social snowball is a mandatory download for all of my clients. Literally free money. Customers love the fact that they get paid to promote our products, and we have even seen an increase in repeat customers since downloading across 80% of the stores we manage. Support is top notch, and the FAQ section has an answer for every question you could have about the app. GO DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Elise Sky Cosmetics

Social Snowball has been a game changer for our store. We have had trouble retaining customers and incentivizing affiliate marketing (tried our own custom system, was too much of a headache). Downloaded Social snowball and within a week or two it was already outperforming our upsell apps that had been installed for the last two months. Would highly recommend for those looking to build out an affiliate system, this is a literal push to start solution (I should also add I am very bad with tech, but this was a breeze to get setup). Thank you team!

RareFriends Los Angeles

Love the app so far, very easy to set up and use, I would recommend it to anyone looking to scale their brand even further. Even the support team is right by your side to help you if you have any questions. I'm definitely going to use it for any future projects too!

CRAFTD CHRIST ✞

Best affiliate app on the platform bar none. Very intuitive, easy setup & payouts + constantly improving. I use this app on all of my shopify stores and will continue to do so. This is the Zipify OCU of affiliate apps!

Liam Nahun

Crazy tool everyone should have at checkout!If you dont have SocialSnowball, Then what are you doing!

OnePhysion

Massive game changer. Every single customer is literally out adverting for you and bringing you in sales. It started working on day 1 and even some big social media accounts are using them to make money. Brilliant. Definitely recommended no matter how big or small you are.

Gymgum

A must have, game changing affiliate programme. The team are super helpful & always about to help sort any issues out

STREET COLLECTIVE

This app has me pumped on what’s to come with the brand I’m working on launching right now. I truly believe this app will enable my sales to increase a ton just through people sharing their link with their friends in their group chats after they check out… also support person was an amazing helper. Dude is lowkey a genius. This app should be a lot more expensive.

Supreme Patty

I love social snowball for my merch store. My fans have been earning a killing promoting my products and love the flat fee feature you guys have. Keep it up.

Diamonds Bussin

This app is a great way to get additional revenue. We have been running affiliate programs at scale but always had issues simplifying the process for our devs, this does just that. Great work team.

Previous 1 3 4