Snowball ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Automated Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, & Ambassadors

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

TEEF! Drinkable dental health

So far, the experience has been amazing. Austin has been incredibly helpful at helping us maximize the platform and I'm excited to get started. :)

BattleGround Farm

This is tremendous! Such a simple interface with a huge amount of possibility for generating revenue! The account manager is epic is well!

Print Me Pretty UK

Does not work, constant issues and no support wouldn't allow affiliates to add a payment method. Doesn't allow new sign ups after 100 wouldn't recommend

January 4, 2022

Thank you for your review.

In order for affiliates to add a payout method, you first have to select which payout methods you want to offer in your settings tab so that affiliates know the payout methods they can choose from. This is explained during our onboarding flow, but I do apologize if this wasn't made clear enough. We are appreciative of your feedback and are working on making this more intuitive.

Social Snowball does in fact allow unlimited sign ups on every plan.

Our support team is online 9-5 EST M-F and will always answer within a couple of minutes. The team does work less hours between Christmas and New Years, however.

Thank you again for your review and feedback. I have sent you an email with more information regarding the problems you faced.

-Noah

KUVRD

Austin was a great help in getting me set up. simple and easy to use, looking forward to having this app on my site.

Biomental

The support team was great and they helped me set up the app in less than 5 minutes! That's very nice as I'm very busy and they did it all for me. Thanks! :)

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

The Snowball team has great customer service! I'm excited to use the app and see how it goes with increasing referrals.

BEUTYPOP App

So far so good. They helped me set up the software and get going. Great service! I hope this helps me drive more sales. Thanks!

Luxee

Super seamless onboarding experience! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to strengthen marketing efforts.

Awareness Avenue

Cool app. Had some issues figuring out how to make it smooth, but went on a call with their staff and it was all sorted out. Great app, super easy to use and best of all, it works ;)

Black Crown Jewelry

They did a great job helping me set everything up. Surprised how it was to get started with this. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8