Snowball: Affiliate Marketing

Automated Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, & Ambassadors

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Social Snowball

ICHIGO COSMETICS

Location Spain

Superb APP. We got everything needed and beyond to set up our affiliation program.
I would really recommend it

emr-tek

this app is great customer service is good its less expensive than all the others to so its really a no brainer, better than all the other complicated programs that drove me nuts.
this is easy. -ceo emr-tek

misionesbodycare

Customer service has been awesome in helping me to figure out how to navigate setting up the affiliate programs on my dashboard. Keep up the good work!

BraunPower®

Location Germany

GREAT- this application is awesome. it helps to generate more sales. it is pretty easy to set up and i can recommend it to everyone.

CrownKings

Best affiliate app I've ever used... Beautiful interface. Easy to use. Fair pricing. You can stop scrolling for affiliate apps now :)

Kiwee

Social Snowball was easy to install. Everything went smoothly and is easily customizable. The app walks you through each step from signing up to customizing the sign-up form to the thank you page feature. Excited to build my affiliate program.

Bloat No More

Time spent using app About 2 months

Social Snowball has been super helpful for our company's affiliate program. The platform is totally user-friendly, modern, and I love the automations that make my job a lot easier! The customer service is also always quick to help whenever I need assistance with something.

Dropship For Sale

Social Snowball is the best affiliate software on Shopify! Really wish I installed it sooner. Thanks team!

AuraGlow

Helpful support - app is easy to setup and use. Great for generating extra revenue for our store, highly recommend

TEEF! Drinkable dental health

Time spent using app 40 minutes

So far, the experience has been amazing. Austin has been incredibly helpful at helping us maximize the platform and I'm excited to get started. :)