Sorted Returns Center

Sorted Returns Center

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 21, 2021

We've only just started using this app to help with conversions and to help with our returns process as we grow our business. It's been a doddle so far even if we've only had to use it 3 times. Looking forward to getting to know the app better as business picks up.

Big Boots UK
Time spent using app: 22 days
August 18, 2021

Great app. Easy to set-up and use, customer service has been great and I think it is a great value for what you get. They also offer return labels at a very reasonable price.

activebred
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 18, 2021

Great app - super easy to set-up and use, and provides an extremely customer-centric way of processing & tracking returns!

Arumu
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 18, 2021

This app allows me to manage my returns so easily and has every function I need and great customer service

SweetDreamz Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 13, 2021

O aplicativo é excelente e ajuda a organizar melhor o processo de troca/devolução. Além de tudo, a instalação é bem simples.

Artyeto
Brazil
Time spent using app: 11 days
August 13, 2021

We were looking for a modern Returns portal for our new store and Researched quite a few. Of all the solutions I found, Clicksit had the best Features at reasonable cost. It's PAYG model is most suitable for startups and the rapid support from the team was also very impressive . Thanks

Wolph
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 12, 2021

Does everything I need a returns app to do, and at no cost!!!
I love that there is no limit to the number of return requests. It takes away the anxiety of going past the limit, especially for a small business like mine.

Thrift It
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 11, 2021

Easy to install and setup, as well as a simple returns process and easy to access link for customers. Great app!

Wax London
Time spent using app: 28 days
August 8, 2021

I've been using Clicksit for some time now and so impressed with the features and ease of use. It made the return process easier and more professional. The Clicksit team are always listening to their customers and are constantly improving the app based on customer feedback. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a return portal!

Nejim
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 3, 2021

Wasn't suitable for my business purposes. However, I'm quite alarmed about the amount of communications made in the short span it was installed, which is incredibly excessive and worrying. I received 5 emails and 1 phone call in the span of 20 minutes.

DiceRoll UK