Sorted Returns Center

Sorted Returns Center

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
September 22, 2021

I would easily recommend this to anyone who has a online store and wants to open up over 7200 drop off points to their customers. Customer service is spot on and it's pretty cheap, we're already saving on every label! Thanks again.

setoffuk
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 21, 2021

Great customisation and make our returns process so much more professional. Great that we can use our own labels due to the fact that we have high insurance value needs. Responded to chat quickly.

Pickwick Jewellers
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 17, 2021

I downloaded this app and I am testing the service and unable to generate return labels. I have reached out to support twice and no response. The first email said they will respond in a few hours. Okay fine 16 hours later still no response I send another email and no response. I will definitely be deleting from my store and going with another company.

DRPfit Apparel
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Sorted replied September 20, 2021

Hi There, I'm very sorry about the speed of response for setup here. After investigating further I can see that your query was sat between two teams so didn't get picked up effectively. Our sales team has reached out again today, and we will ensure you are live same day if happy to give the app another go! We will guarantee to beat the prices you are paying with competing app.

Tom CEO

September 14, 2021

I've been using this service for a few weeks and it's been an absolute game changer! The Clicksit team have been so helpful and responded quickly to any queries I had. They even phoned me to check everything was running smoothly. My customers have found the process much easier and I'm really pleased with how it's going. Thank you Clicksit!

Avo Activewear
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 9, 2021

These guys are brilliant - customer service is second to none. And the app has helped us deal with returns that were previously very time consuming.

SWINGERS CLUB
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 9, 2021

This app is a god send! The team are amazing and have helped with all stages of integration. Definitely recommend.

DRUIDS
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 7, 2021

This is a very user friendly app (for both the customer and the retailer) which does the job perfectly. It has made my returns process efficient and professional whilst saving me a lot of time on return emails. It looks great on the website and is very easy to set up. Plus it's free! I would highly recommend it.

Zoe Vine
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 1, 2021

Easy to set up everything and easy to use too. I had an issue with something that didn't worked as it should and the chat replied to me fast and Clicksit fixed the problem. The translation page is essential if you have customers from different countries.

Joheela
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 27, 2021

So far so good, great live chat service. Dealing with real people is much better than those automated bots.

Ocean Rebel
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 26, 2021

This app is amazing, so good to use and really gives a professional look to your customers who use it. Makes it really easy to do everything as its all in one place and you get emails as soon as someone wants to return something. HIGHLY recommend this app - the team are also superb! No matter how big or small your business is this app will help you and the rates are really good.

Prettyie